Second Movie of JeeJa Yanin (Actress from Chocolate) NEWS

king hades

After her debut in first movie Chocolate .

Right now she already start her next project.

The title name not reveal yet.

But she reveal that this movie will be Romantic Action movie .

And there is "KAZU" half vietnamese half french actor will be her partner and maybe boyfriend in this new movie.

A7420982-12.jpg

It seems that KAZU is also a martial art actor.

A7420982-0.jpg

This new movie would be finnish in the middile of this year in Thailand.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome. I enjoyed Chocolate and she's not bad-looking either.

I've seen some pix of her & it looks like she has a bit of a mustache. It's for tha reason that I can't bring myself to watch chocolate.

I've seen some pix of her & it looks like she has a bit of a mustache.

I know what u mean haz, but it could have been the shade of the picture. She's still a cute girl though.

Shame on you Haz, you mustache hater you.

king hades, hats off to you sir for the news. it deserved an article on the front page. If anyone has more information or links to other sites confirming this news, I'd love to see it. So far it seems very likely given Kazu's work with Rittikrai.

French trio join Jeeja for Rittikrai’s latest?

http://www.kungfucinema.com/?p=4650

I've seen some pix of her & it looks like she has a bit of a mustache. It's for tha reason that I can't bring myself to watch chocolate.

What!? :monkey13 Whats the matter with you? Shes so cute!:monkey07

who gives a damn bout her looks lol...its her kicking that i love...i would be honoured to let her kick me XD

but blergh a romantic movie

vismistananda

Indeed, her looks really doesn't matter.

To the person who said she had a moustache :D

I think it was just the silhouette of her lips that will look like a moustache.

I can't wait on her 2nd movie. This will be again an awesome film like the Chocolate.

Did they started the production of the film?

and started shooting on it?

TibetanWhiteCrane

This from the person who gave me a notice for being racist, when I refered to a jewish person as a "jew":S

aaah yes, the many shades of intolerance... some are kosher, some are not I guess..... ooops, I said kosher... was that racist?!

I loved her first movie,this girls got talent to spare.....!!!!!.she's a breath of fresh air.!!!!!....The end fight of Chocolate was AMAZING!!!!!!!....the movie just kept on crancking up the action till the end...!!!!

bring her next movie on.........she's also a Cutie.!!!!!!:)

I thought HAZ was going to be the first person tossed on my ignore list, but HAZ is a moderator. Dammit. I guess I will have to continue to read this type of crap.

king hades and youal, thanks for the links.

As for Jeeja's appearance, let's drop the topic before this thread gets locked for going off on an unpleasant tangent peppered with more sniping comments.

Tibetan, Haz's attempt at making light of Jeeja's appearance was not racist, a little insensitive perhaps, but hardly racist. Not to mention, he'll have to live the rest of his life in fear of having his ass kicked by Jeeja should they ever meet in person.

You, on the other hand were given a warning for using a phrase that included a poorly chosen adjective that preceded the word "jew." If you want to discuss this further, reply to me in private message and not in this thread.

vismistananda

OW! This topic is getting "out of topic".

I've just seen some moves on those three French guys.

Yeah! Their moves are nice, of course their trainer is Master Panna.

But they lack on something, they are lacking of actions that are close to reality.

I hope you mates got my point.

I'm also looking forward to her next movie although I do have reservations about it being a love story.

Personally I think JeeJa is an attractive young woman but even if she had hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree, who cares? All that matters is that as long as she can pull off some amazing kicks, flips and all kinds of acrobatics/gymnastic ability then all is good. It still amazes me that Hong Kong makes action/martial-arts flicks with pop stars instead of on-screen talent.

A joke about a girl with a moustache is hardly something to get bent out of shape about. Some people need to relax.

Someone who shouldnt be relaxing, however, is Prachya Pinkaew. He should be working REAL hard.........learning how to direct a movie! The man couldnt direct traffic down a one-way street. Chocolate is a terrible, terrible movie. It's only saved by the fact the last third is a festival of ass kicking. Hopefully, JeeJa's next movie will be significantly better.

• Administrator
Someone who shouldnt be relaxing, however, is Prachya Pinkaew. He should be working REAL hard.........learning how to direct a movie! The man couldnt direct traffic down a one-way street. Chocolate is a terrible, terrible movie. It's only saved by the fact the last third is a festival of ass kicking. Hopefully, JeeJa's next movie will be significantly better.

Yeah but other than the direction, CHOCOLATE is a great movie. XD

Seriously, I know what you mean. He's really lame. But I still thought the story was (though far-fetched) original, JeeJa is endearing, and the action kept coming at a nice pace, and didn't disappoint. So his direction here, didn't annoy me as bad as it did in TOM YUM GOONG.

Chinatown Kid

What's with the drama queens? If Haz doesn't want to watch jeeja that's his business, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. For the record I like Jeeja's looks. Anytime she is gonna be in action in a film I'll be willing to watch, she's got some great kicks. Maybe she will eventually get to team up with Tony Jaa himself in a film...

What's with the drama queens? If Haz doesn't want to watch jeeja that's his business, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill. For the record I like Jeeja's looks. Anytime she is gonna be in action in a film I'll be willing to watch, she's got some great kicks. Maybe she will eventually get to team up with Tony Jaa himself in a film...[/QUOTE]

That would be incredible.

________

MAINE MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

vismistananda

Even though Master Panna isn\'t a good director today, he can still make a very nice fight. As we can see on all of his Choreograph and directed movie. He will progress in film directing, let\'s just give the man the enough time. :)

I really hope that Tony and Jeeja will team up in a movie, that will be a lot of ass kicking. :D

China Town Kid is right, let\'s cut the crap and focus on the what the thread is.

Archived