Invincible Armour on Telemundo right now.

Guest WalkOn

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monk sante

Hwang Jang Li's spanish is pretty good. :lol

I get a kick out of watching these films in spanish dubb.

Guest WalkOn

You're not alone. John Liu sounds even more arrogant in Spanish! :lol Glad these movies are being played to the spanish speaking audience. At least they're getting airtime. Seems like Telemundo has a kung fu cinema audience. Good stuff!

Guest The Running Man
Glad these movies are being played to the spanish speaking audience. At least they're getting airtime. Seems like Telemundo has a kung fu cinema audience. Good stuff!

This isn't new. This and the other station "Telefutro" have been airing tons of Hong Kong stuff for many many years actually. Funny how the Spanish stations in the US have been the place where the most HK movies are shown on US television.

Off the top of my head, stuff that I have seen aired: Blonde Fury, Dragons Forever, Prison on Fire 1 & 2, Once Upon a Time in China 3 & 5, Young and Dangerous 3 (I think it was 3), Pantyhose Hero, Crystal Hunt, Iron Monkey, Once A Thief, and just about every other Yukari Oshima and Moon Lee flick.

There are many more stuff but that's what comes to mind. And obviously stuff that I didn't get to catch.

Anyone know what was the other movie they aired?

Right before "Invincible Armour" was "Boxers Against Fighters".

Guest Tosh

I thought it was pretty cool to see them playing Invincible Armour, I was surprised they pulled out such a title! I thought it was funny to see them speaking in Spanish, after watching the last half I realized my Spanish hasn't diminished as bad as I thought:lol

Probably 70% of the time I have the tv on I'm not paying attention to it, so I'll turn on the Spanish channels when nothing is on, man are there some beautiful women on there:eek

Guest Yakuza954

Boxers Against Fighters was the title given but was not the name of the actual movie shown. Can anyone who saw it recognize it? I recognized Lung Fei, Eddie Ko, and Kam Kong as an evil monk.

Guest Robert Ian Teller

Boxers Against Fighters seemed like a paste up job to me.

The fighting was good in the main part of the film which to my knowledge was Korean in origin. Noticed the animal statues used in the Secret Rival films and the field with the row of dead trees also used in Death Duel of Kung Fu. Boxers Against Fighters was an IFD release.

To me anyway it seemed like the Eddy Ko footage was from another film or shot at another time as well as the Lung Fei/Kam Kong footage. But who knows? I'm sure some experts outthere got the info.

Guest tino
Probably 70% of the time I have the tv on I'm not paying attention to it, so I'll turn on the Spanish channels when nothing is on, man are there some beautiful women on there

Dude, I went to Spain about 10 yrs ago and the women were out of this world. Spain has the best looking women on the planet and its not just occassionally seeing one here one there they are EVERYWHERE. I came back home and I was lucky if I saw one woman a week that could come close to competing with what I saw in Spain. Maybe I need to move!

Archived