does anyone know the name of this film?

Guest Pip

Yeah sorry, i'm new and stuff, i don't know if you have a policy of having newbies post in a special area first before they start doing topics and stuff...anyway...

I saw this kung fu film when i was 6 (21 years ago) which i got round my local video shop. It was about this guy who trained and taught Kung Fu to these 6 guys, then they went around to all these towns/areas getting into fights with people in bars, etc. In all of these fights, one of the students always died until the last fight, where it was either just the teacher or the teacher and one of the students. I cant remember the ending.

Another thing i remember is that the teacher always trained the students by making them run around with this weird vest things with pockets full of sand. The teacher would always be quite chilled out with this thing on him and the others always looked like they were gonna die.

It's actually not a brilliant film come to think about it, but i would like to see it again, just for the music which was really funny to me (that oddly is probably my favourite thing about old school kung fu films) my favourite recently was this old jackie chan film i saw, he combined snake and cat claw styles in it.

Thank you!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lei Kung

That's probably my favorite theme song from any kung fu movie. I looked into this a while ago. Someone said it was ripped off from Hang 'em High or another Clint Eastwood movie. But it's classic for sure

Archived