THE YOUNG MOON LEGEND

rederror

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yang Wu Liang

Damn that fight looks AWESOME, right up my alley!!! I've got this on my 'to watch' pile and now it's moving right to the top. If you like that fight I'd recommend 'Unveling of Hidden Sword' which is equally AWESOME.

Thanks for posting.

XD

Yeah i thought it was a good fight scene. Just stumbled across it on youtube. think there were a lot more clips of this on there so might have a look and see what thr rest of the film is like. Couldn't find any clips of Unveling of Hidden Sword though, is it available on dvd?

Yang Wu Liang

I watched a bit of it last night but unfortunately it starts off as quite a slow film with a lot of talky bits. I couldn't be bothered to finish it off because of the poor quality of the print and the headache inducing burnt in subs... at least it was wide though so I could appreciate the fights a bit better!

Any one know the best version of Young Moon Legend around? Has Rare Kung Fu Movies.com got a good one? Mines got the korean subs plastered all over it.

I suspect it would be a good film if the picture quality was in better shape!

BTW Rederror I don't think there's an official DVD of Unveiling of Hidden Sword.

Archived