Legendary Assassin

June

Not as good as what I'm expecting it to be. Too many wireworks, and even the fight with Ken Lo is not that good.

the same for me :squigglemouth:

i had quite high expectations for this,then i realized this movie was so and so .. to me it's a 4.5-5/10

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

Based on previous reactions, is this movie even worth waiting for the price to bottom out or even investing in a used copy?

wow @ some of the harsh reviews. I actually liked this movie, Yeah some of the fight scenes were way over the top but I thought the movie itself was pretty entertaining.

Based on previous reactions, is this movie even worth waiting for the price to bottom out or even investing in a used copy?

That was my thought & especially after Fatal Move where everyone was right I'm inclined to wait for a UK release and rent it.

One Armed Boxer

In a word...no. Unfunny comedy, sleep inducing drama, uninspired fight scenes, and a finale which consists of Wu Jing simply delivering single kicks and they're out to a bunch of faceless extras, a big dissapointment.

The finale was a disappointment, but I enjoyed the movie:crossedlips:

I kind of liked it too.

The beginning was bad and choppy, the fights weren't very good at all. Wu Jing has an interesting character though and as he gets settled in the town it got much better. It may have been done before, but I liked the conflict of him being an assassin surrounded by cops. Some good stunts and breakfalls in the finale if I remember correctly.

Also, Celina Jade was hot in this.

I got it from Redbox and I didn't feel it was a waste of $1.

Guest Markgway

Since no BD appears forthcoming... I was wondering which was the better DVD option HK's Gold Tycoon or USA's Lionsgate? I've seen the film and remember enjoying it so please no responses telling me how crap you think it is!

Archived