Need help with a movie title

KingMokujin

Hey all! Glad to be a new member of the forum :D

I remember, way back in the day (seems to be early '80s, if memory serves...)

There was a film I saw, and the scene I remember about it most, was a crazy fight between two old masters, in a restaurant. They were not only fighting each other, but were using the utensils, food, etc.

The one guy threw the buns from off the table and they exploded like bombs, the other guy threw the chopsticks like daggers and they became firmly lodged in the wall, providing a stairway that he ran up... you know; stuff like that.

These were the typical, long white hair, huge eyebrows, type of 'kung-fu master' guys...

I thought the name of it was "Battle of the Masters" (or something like that), but I can't seem to find any title like this, (I'm sure that my memory of the title is totally incorrect :S).

So, I'm appealing to the forum... Does anybody know of a title, with a scene like this in it? I'd really like to purchase a copy of it, if it's available anywhere; but I need a 'jumping off' point.

Thanks in advance for the help!

MoK ^_^

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't recognize the scene, but the description of the action does have a Yuen Clan feel to it. Maybe it's one of these:

* Drunken Tai Chi (1984)

* Miracle Fighters (1982)

* Shaolin Drunkard (1983)

* Taoism Drunkard (1984)

* Young Taoism Fighter (1986)

Yeah, from what I remember the fight scenes in this film were pretty good.

I watched this film on the USA network "Kung fu theater" back in the day.

Check out the link:

I just watched a new copy of

Miracle Fighters, that I just got today.

Excellent stuff! I really like Yuen clan stuff, got a copy of Taoism Drunkard coming, can't wait for it! XD

MoK ^_^

Archived