interviews you'd like to se

defangthewolf

defangthewolf

johnny wang lung wei

jack long

chen shan (shaolin vs lama/7 steps of kung fu)

chai kai (to discuss about 7 steps of kung fu only)

tommy lee

lung wei and jack would be my top of my list...really wish someone out there would track them down and film a half hour interview

• Administrator
johnny wang lung wei

jack long

chen shan (shaolin vs lama/7 steps of kung fu)

chai kai (to discuss about 7 steps of kung fu only)

tommy lee

lung wei and jack would be my top of my list...really wish someone out there would track them down and film a half hour interview

Teako did a fantastic interview with Johnny Wang Lung-wei. I think he posted it somewhere here on the forum. It's really good. It will be published soon, I think in an upcoming Jade Screen issue, but I'm not 100%. Anyway, you should seek it out.:nerd:

Wong Cheng Lee...if only Mike Leeders interview with him was picked up by someone else as HK Legends sure didnt use it!

Also James Tien who has worked with all the greats from Bruce up, but according to Bey Logan does not want to be interviewed!

I believe an interview with Chang Shan was also posted up a while back, i remember seeing that one; he was always one of my favorites on the hong kong kung fu screen.

I would have to go with:

Mark Long

Alan Hsu

Tsui Siu Ming

Brigadier Chow

Here are some I'd like to see...

Alex Lo

Eugene Thomas- Very interested to hear his story...tho I heard he was killed in Mexico???

Jack Long

Mark Long

William Yen

Hsia Kwan Lee

Doris Lung-To find out why she doesn't like kung fu movies???lol

Lin Hsiao Lu

(Alan)Lucifer Lee Hai Shing

Wong Chi Sang

Chu Ker Rong

Ricky Cheng Tien Chee

Bruce Le. Don't think I've ever seen an interview with him anywhere.

Imagine some of those sleazebag directors and producers on those low budget Bruceploitation movies. Bet he has a couple of interesting stories.

thundered mantis

All the above mentioned are superb choices. I´d also love to watch interviews from:

Phillip Ko

Wilson Tong

Billy Chow

Chung Fa

Lau Ka Wing

Moon Lee

Tony Leung

Many of them have been already interviewed, but they have not been asked many questions I´d like to know about, or have been vague on answers, etc.

an interview with James Tien about the original Game of Death is decades overdue. That is a total must!! So how can i contact him :D

Hi guys,

I don't think we need to specifically name any one to be interviewed. All of those actors from the 1960's to present should be interviewed.

Thanks

Topgun:D

EaglesJawKungFu
All the above mentioned are superb choices. I´d also love to watch interviews from:

Phillip Ko

Wilson Tong

Billy Chow

Chung Fa

Lau Ka Wing

Moon Lee

Tony Leung

Many of them have been already interviewed, but they have not been asked many questions I´d like to know about, or have been vague on answers, etc.

I know there is a interview with Wilson Tong on YOUTUBE and there might be one with PHillip Ko too but im not sure

As far as actors who I haven't seen interviews with.. I would like to see:

Hwang Jang Lee

Danny Lee Sau Yin

Conan Lee

James Tien

Bruce Le

Bruce Li (I know there are a few short clips floating on youtube)

you guys NEED to get the Along Came A Tiger dvd. Wong Tao's commentary is really great. toby russell does a great job interviewing. Don Wong seems like a really great guy. hope he still wants to make a comeback

The Dragon

I'd love to see an interview with Kam Kang... and hear his comments on his most famous character, The Master of The Flying Guillotine.

That would be awesome.

I am joining Bengs about Danny Lee,so far i have seen only one youtube interview.Actor of his caliber should have more interviews.

Then

Parkman Wong

Stanley Fung

Hsiao Ho

Wei Pai

Sun Chien

Kent Cheng

Liu Wai Hung

Wong Ching

Wong Chung

For those who want to see Monn Lee check Mr Vampire HKL and Odd Couple for Lau Kar Wing

Lau Kar Wing is interviewed on the DD release of King Boxer as well.

For me any available player involved in the making of the films given the remaster treatment regardless of the label.

Edited by Kwok Choi
my computer is playing up
  • Like 2