THE SANCTUARY - THAI ACTION !!!!!!!!

thedirtytiger

thedirtytiger

I am sat here in the offices of Film Frame Productions in Thailand who are in pre production for the new movie The Sanctuary. Shooting should start in about a week from now. I am working on the film as assistant line producer. We have about 30 days of shooting spread over Jan and Feb. I will tell you more later. Meanwhile check out the trailer on http://www.filmframeproductions.com/ XD

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the film that is using the Mike B. junkyard footage for the film DEAD END that never got finished? Also, is Gary Daniels still going to co-star? I look forward to your news updates.

thedirtytiger

Yes and yes, Gary will be here in a few days and Russell Wong too. We also have Gary's kung fu teacher Sifu Winston Omega, I met him yesterday, seems a really cool guy and he is a real life descendant of Wong Fei Hung !

Yes and yes, Gary will be here in a few days and Russell Wong too. We also have Gary's kung fu teacher Sifu Winston Omega, I met him yesterday, seems a really cool guy and he is a real life descendant of Wong Fei Hung !

Glad to hear that footage isn't going to waste. And Gary plus Russell Wong? That is pretty cool. Keep us updated!

thedirtytiger

OK Gary is out, but we have Erik Schultz, he is German and he had a villainous role in the Thai movie Mercury Man. OK that wasn't a great movie but that was due to poor direction and Erik is very talented and a very nice guy too. Russell Wong is here and in fine form. Today we go to location. More later.

I'm glad they used some footage from Dead End, but personally, I liked Dead End's trailer much more.

The Brave was rather bad, I hope Sanctuary's gonna be better

Mostly what Dragonsword said. I found it to be a fun, quite entertaining movie with some nice fights/stunts.

Archived