New Soulblade releases (July)

Guest falkor

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jmungus

yep, really nice lookin now; only the movie is really average; young hero... 2 (aka ironman) is clearly the better one. do u happen to know if that one`s comin too ??

Guest THESHAWMAN

good news....i already have the movie in superb quality wide screen print on japanese dvd, so be interested in comparing the quality......

Guest falkor
good news....i already have the movie in superb quality wide screen print on japanese dvd, so be interested in comparing the quality......

It's the same Jap print that soon went out of print after release (even my Jap contact can no longer get a copy); however, the significance with the Soulblade release is Dual language/English subs + Special features/extras. The Japanese DVD is no good if you can't understand Japanese; you get me?

Guest Markgway

I just assumed it was Mandarin as it's a Chinese co-production filmed on the Mainland with mainly Chinese actors and by a director known for Mandarin pictures.

I don't have it anymore so I can't even check.

Guest Zinda

If you also check the language on the Jap release they have cantonese language version. Even part two on Ocean Shores VHS is Cantonese. I know there is a mandarin on a mainland dvd release, but the quality of the film is terrible.

Archived