More DTD Sequels

AlbertV

Hey guys,

I was at Wal-Mart a few days ago to finish Christmas shopping and I was coming across more direct-to-DVD sequels...talk about trying to cash in on the name and whatnot.

Pulse 3 - from the back of the DVD, it says it takes place 10 years after Pulse 2 and it involves survivors in some sort of isolated place where a laptop now becomes the gate between the living and the afterlife.

Normal Adolescent Behavior: Havoc 2 - this is a sequel to some indie film that starred Anne Hathaway where she indulged with a clique in HS and gets involved in sex and drugs. Pretty much the same stuff here, but this is about a clique who only vows to get it on with each other until one of them falls for someone outside their group.

This one comes out next month:

Behind Enemy Lines: Colombia - the third installment of the BEL series stars Ken Anderson, aka WWE Wrestler Mr. Kennedy, as he leads a group of American soldiers who must take down an evil military general in the drug infested country in South America. Saw some promos during WWE programming and it looks pretty much like your typical B-movie military action film. But this type being a guilty pleasure now and again, it's more than likely that I will check it out.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived