Mark Long?

Guest Markgway

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Long was in that movie (one of my all time favortie actors), but I'm pretty sure that is not Mark Long in the picture. You know what Mark....his name has been presented in credits a few different ways, sometimes I get confused as to which one is his in his movies.

Guest Markgway

I ask because I couldn't find Mark Lung's name in the credits so I thought maybe he was using an alternative? According to the HKMDB Nan Chung-Chun only appeared in one other film: The Shaolin 36 Beads. Since Mark Lung was also in that I figured maybe it was him? I don't recognise the bloke in the picture and I haven't seen the film for about a decade. I was just updating my notes. Thanks for response though... and to anyone else who can help.

HKcinemagic.com has his name listed a few other ways, not sure if this helps....

Long Kwan Wu

Mark Long

Mark Lung Goon Mo

Mark Lung Kwan Wu

Guest Markgway

For anyone who's seen it...

Is Mark Lung definately in The Shaolin 36 Beads?

I checked the credits and there's no billing for him under that name... however there is billing for Nan Chung-Chun.

I'm thinking that it's very likely that this is an alt. name (perhaps his real name?)

Guest Markgway

A few related questions...

1. Are the old man and his daughter that the Lei Ping school protects played by Su Chen-Ping and Chen Pei-Ling?

2. Who plays Lei Ping's old Master?

3. What are the character names of the two other students who help Ming Tu (Jack Long) fight?

4. Mark Long plays one of them but who is the other actor? An on-line search came up with Cheng Yu-Yu - but I've no idea who that is supposed to be as there's no such name in the credits.

Thanx for the help... :)

For anyone who's seen it...

Is Mark Lung definately in The Shaolin 36 Beads?

I checked the credits and there's no billing for him under that name... however there is billing for Nan Chung-Chun.

I'm thinking that it's very likely that this is an alt. name (perhaps his real name?)

Yeah, pretty certain he's in it, though, he doesn't have much of a fighting role if i remember correctly. He plays the monk.

Archived