CLASSIC KUNG FU MOVIE URINE?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I am sure all of you on this forum have seen the old beggar masters send there disciples out looking for little boys and then giving them a treat so they would pee in a jar.

When they succeeded the students would return to the old beggar master and he would drink the kids pee like it was an elixir.

How many of you wondered WTF is going on here?

Well urine therapy is an age old remedy in Indian and Chinese internal medicines. You drink the MIDDLE third of your flow. But it is to be used wisely and with guidance as you are drinking your own toxins. But its results when properly guided are amazing in curing what ails you.

So ONLY in the Kung Fu Movies do you see these antics.

I wonder if there has ever been a thread on this subject before.

I was at a friends house last night we were talking about urine therapy and it crossed my mind to make this post.

Hee Hee Hee or should I say Pee Pee Pee?

XD

GD Y-Y

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Athena

• Morgoth Bauglir

• The Dragon

This thread brings back memories. This happened to be the movie I was watching when my little brother and cousin decided to try out their first "old school" martial arts movie. Lets just say they haven't gone back since.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Yakuza954 thats very funny.

I had a little reluctance in posting this. So I would not pee people OFF.

Still IT is part of the genre and NO where else would you see this except.

GD Y-Y

do you know where i could watch this movie at or buy or the actual name of this movie i saw it once and it had some guys going out to find kids and kidnao them and make them pee on a wood leaning down or something toward a jar or container and they would take it back to the master he in turn would drink it whats the name of this movie i think i saw it on vhs or dvd dont know please help im thinking it was a wu tang collection the blue box set in vhs but cant remember the name any body help

Well to be correct urine is not a dirty and toxic substance rejected by the body. Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration.

Medically referred to as -->plasma ultra filtrate. It is a purified derivative of the blood itself, made by the kidneys-->whose principal function is not excretion but regulation of all the elements & their concentrations in the blood.

One example to illustrate: Cancer cells release various antigens, some of which appear in the urine. Oral auto-urotherapy is suggested as a new treatment modality for cancer patients. It will provide the intestinal lymphatic system the many tumor antigens against which antibodies may be produced. These antibodies may be transpired through the blood stream and attack the tumor and its cells etc..etc...

& in the East : India-->urine therapy is called shivambu . A wold famous Shivambu rishi (sage), great devotee, propagator and supporter of the shivambu movement was centenarian former Prime Minister of India. The (late) Morarji Desai boldly & emphatically declared before the world that he drank his own urine regularly & that was the secret of his longevity & exuberant health !!

So anyone feel more enlightened on this subject now ?? ( No I didn't think so ,Hehe ..! )

Xiexie Athena ..♥

PS. Not that I don't see the joke here ,I when I go to the Forum index it practicaly jumps of the page

" CLASSIC KUNG FU MOVIE URINE? by Athena" :tongue: ( Thanks a lot GD Y-Y for the CAPITAL letters & all:cry:)

Nice if someone else will post her soon ..:angel:..

ROFLMAO..!

Culturally relevant or not, I only wish it wasn't so graphically depicted, like in Dragon's Claws. All these scenes with pantless little boys are not fun.

Morgoth Bauglir

I remember one UFC event Joe Rogan was talking about the benefits of drinking your own urine, and Mike Goldberg quickly changed the subject.

I also remember MLB players were doing this, and also urinating on their hands.

Athena is The Woman!

Lots can be learned from this lady.

:nerd:

Thank You The Dragon !

It mean a lot coming from The Man:bigsmile: himself !! I have always aspired to become The Woman :kiss:....Truly unmatchable for Any Man.:xd:!!!

A dream come true FINALY !!

PS. I hope you are taking notes HyperDrive:ooh:...As this will be on your next TEST!!

Athena..♥

Culturally relevant or not, I only wish it wasn't so graphically depicted, like in Dragon's Claws. All these scenes with pantless little boys are not fun.

Yeah really. Those directors were really lucky that the below guy was not walking around HK at the time.

paolkaacm.jpg

P.S. Athena is getting cocky :tongue:

morgoth thx i think this is it man u a life saver i been searching for this wait lets hope this is it oh and one more this movie was a little crazy but a black ball that rolls on the ground trys to fight this guy it was special fx but the ball was talking it was about the size of a wrecking ball but the guy was fighting itcrazy fight scene do you know of such movie with that scene kind of cinemagic like thx again

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Goodness this post was eons old.

Athena to the rescue...

I could have explained urine therapy but Athena has a better touch then me...

Thanks & blessings Athena....

GD Y-Y

Goodness this post was eons old.

Athena to the rescue...

I could have explained urine therapy but Athena has a better touch then me...

Thanks & blessings Athena....

GD Y-Y

There is nothing like URINE too bring old friends together ! Were HAVE you been GD Y-Y ???

BTW, With the financial crises & all it may just be the time for : .

A few Urine Home Remedies-->

-A mixture of potato and sulphur powder, mixed with heated old urine helps against hair loss...

-All kinds of throat inflammation can be helped by gargling with urine to which a bit of saffron has been added...

-Drink your own water in the morning nine days together and it cures the scurvy, makes the body lightsome and cheerful...

-Wash your ears with it warm and it is good against deafness noises and most other ailments in the ears...

-Wash any green wound with it and it is an extraordinary good thing. .( *Athena's note HELP ! ..A little late if it is GREEN and all ???!!)

-Wash your eyes with your own water and it cures sore eyes and clears and strengthens the sight...( *note Not a FAVE of mine )

--Wash any part that itches and it takes the itch away...

-Drinking urine is a good alternative wherever water is scarce...

Let me just add it all up : *One's own urine is a specific medicine for anyone who is ill. It is made for him or her personally and is just right for what he or she needs at the present moment no matter what ails us ! Take that Mr Pharmaceutical industry !!

BTW GD Y-Y , I just realise were you HAVE been ..I see you are the new CEO of the Shivambu Movement ( URINE therapy movement ..) ..

I thougth you had a certain new GLOW about you lately ..!

THE END

Athena..♥

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee
NOTE 'one' MUST DRINK ONLY THE MIDDLE FLOW, OR THIRD, OF YOUR URINE

Damn, now I see where I was going wrong?!

Interesting to see where you got your name from Golden Dragon. :angel:

one more this movie was a little crazy but a black ball that rolls on the ground trys to fight this guy it was special fx but the ball was talking it was about the size of a wrecking ball but the guy was fighting itcrazy fight scene do you know of such movie with that scene kind of cinemagic like thx again

Taoism Drunkard aka Drunken WuTang http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dwutang/

I remember one UFC event Joe Rogan was talking about the benefits of drinking your own urine, and Mike Goldberg quickly changed the subject.

I want to say that was during a Diego Sanchez or Luke Cummo fight.

Lyoto Machida, former UFC light heavyweight champion, drinks his own urine every morning and got it from his dad, who cited Japanese soldiers in WWII who ran out of medicine and drank their urine instead.

Cognoscente
On 9/5/2010 at 4:10 PM, Bronx Rican said:

This was deleted from the UK DVD versions.

• Like 1