Brucesploitation

rederror

Only seen a few Brucesploitation movies and was wondering what some of the best are. Sen a clip of Dynamo and it looks pretty good to be honest. I've seen The Man The Myth and thought that was quite good too. Any good ones that shouldn't be missed?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold connection, although not exactly a bruceploitation flick is a pretty damn good Bruce Li movie. Get the vengeance widescreen disc if you can.

Also Fist Of Fury 2, Soul Brothers Of Kung Fu, Three Avengers, Exit The Dragon Enter The Tiger, Enter The Game Of Death etc

Chen Kuan Tai

A must-have for clone fans is: Clones of Bruce Lee. It's the top of the clone trash or better the image. :)

And here is one movie each clone which I can recommend you:

Bruce Li: Return of the Tiger

Bruce Le: Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu

Dragon Lee: Enter Three Dragons

The ultimate site for clone stuff: www.clonesofbrucelee.co.uk/

Does anyone know what style of Martial Arts was Bruce Le a practitioner of? his style is very interesting by the way he poses and usually does open hand techniques. (example) when he pushes his opponent or strikes he has one hand out the the other hand in, you also notice it in his fight scenes alot of times he performs the same technique, I was curious if that was either karate or hung gar not really sure, it just seems unorthodox. However he's pretty fast in it, but at times he looks like a responsive spinning wing chun dummy or something,

here's a couple of scenes you some of you can understand what i mean:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

get Ninja Strikes Back and Challenge Of The Tiger, two great Bruce Le movies that are both released on dvd with excellent picture quality :)

Bruce Li's Chinese Stuntman (Counter Attack) is one of his best IMO. I also liked Fists of Bruce Lee. Li directed it and co-starred Lo Lieh, Wei Ping-Ao, Bobby Kerver (underrated gweilo kung fu actor in the 70's), and Bruce Cheung (not a Bruce-alike, but a Korean actor who is usually known for playing villains in Korean films with the likes of Hwang Jang-Lee)

Archived