NINJA FINAL DUEL COMPLETE SERIES??? WHERE??

ratherkungfu

I have been looking for either vhs tapes or dvds of the original multi-hour version of this wonderful piece of trash I hold near and dear to my heart. I have the crash cinema version and I even have shaolin dolemite but I would love the original. I have spoken to people at flashlegs and other sites before in the past but no one seems to want to give it up or at least make a dvd release for it. I found a VCD version of Ninja Final Duel 2 (whatever that means) on www.ethaicd.com. Is this a legit site? Anyways that doesnt have english subs or dubs so technically its not what I am looking for. Any clues would be nice. Please help!!!

Thanks,

RATHERKUNGFU

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an 8 HR version from Taiwan, but it's not in English and doesn't have SUBS either. That's the only version there is at the moment, untill a distributor releases it and gives it a proper release.

Thanks for the reply... Is there an online site where I could purchase it? I appreciate the feedback. I probably would think of getting the 8 hour version with no English cuz i do want it bad and a lot of the action has little dialog anyways. Is yours on dvd or vhs?

Archived