PROFFESIONAL KILLER: JIMMY WANG YU?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I saw the sleeve of this Jimmy Wang Yu flick on Flash Leg Petes Jr. website.

I never heard of it.

Does it have a different title?

I am a BIG Jimmy Wang Yu fan.

How is it??????

GD Y-Y

Flashlegs Pete Jr

I am a Jimmy Wang Yu fanatic and so I subtitled this CLASSIC a few weeks back and I can tell the movie is PURE CLASS!!!

The%20Professional%20Killer%20(Jimmy%20Wang%20Yu).gif

Remastered Subs FLK Project!!!!...VERY RARE!!! Jimmy Wong Yu!!!

prokil3.jpg

prokil2.jpg

prokil1.jpg

prokil6.jpg

prokil5.jpg

prokil4.jpg

The source print I used was not that GREAT but the MOVIE IS SO GOOD I JUST could not resist doing this ONE!!!!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Great work Flashlegs.

Yes I hope to see this someday. I really enjoyed hearing how your collection was made. Your dad really created a fine collection of CLASSIC kung fu movies.

Some day Flashlegs I hope to meet up with you and buy direct from you and your collection.

Keep cool under those AIR conditioned beaches in Dubia my friend.

There are so many movies in your collection that I could ask about on this forum but I think it would only make me sad because I cant afford (at this time) to gather them into my fold.

Blessings,

GD Y-Y

Flashlegs Pete Jr
Great work Flashlegs.

Yes I hope to see this someday. I really enjoyed hearing how your collection was made. Your dad really created a fine collection of CLASSIC kung fu movies.

Some day Flashlegs I hope to meet up with you and buy direct from you and your collection.

Keep cool under those AIR conditioned beaches in Dubia my friend.

There are so many movies in your collection that I could ask about on this forum but I think it would only make me sad because I cant afford (at this time) to gather them into my fold.

Blessings, GD Y-Y

Thanks for your kind words my friend!!!!

Well I have to say my father gets the credit for 85% of FLK's collection. He started collecting since 1979/80 and had about 10-20 movies in very bad quality, but eventually he started to travel to the US and Hong Kong for movies and of course. He collected a lot of movies from his good friend Toby Russell in the UK who was always in Hong Kong looking for rare titles.....The DON of RARES Toby Russell!!...most of my fathers friends were passionate about kung fu and some obsessed lol To be fair though these early fans made it possible for many of us to realise the superb diversity of the genre in terms of Indies, Shaws, korean classics simply because they collected EVERYTHING & sometimes ANYTHING to do with kung fu....

Basically all the die-hard collectors in the UK and US had a link to each other and they all dealt with each other directly or indirectly....hence what we have access to today of many indies came through the early die-hards from the US & UK IMO!!!..some may not agree with this statement but I say this from how I saw my father traded with his fellow die-hard collectors....One friend of his has over 5000 kung fu movies in the UK and they may not be all individual titles however he collects Sub, Dubbed, Raw, Cut, Uncut prints and sometimes you will find them with rare dual endings to classics such as The Buddhist Fist (1980) I saw this movie with 2 endings one where Yuen Shun Yi takes off a mask from the face of Tsui Siu Ming whilst he's laying dead in the end scene....Damn it would be nice to do a special edition of this classic with the duel endings..

To say the least we are all very fortunate these days to see many RARE!!! classics and I think its a lot more fun to hunt these movies. I would never feel happy to have found them all IMHO!!! I really enjoy the HUNT!!!XD

• Buddha Bless You 1

Cognoscente
On 12/19/2008 at 7:57 AM, Flashlegs Pete Jr said:

The Buddhist Fist (1980) I saw this movie with 2 endings one where Yuen Shun Yi takes off a mask from the face of Tsui Siu Ming whilst he's laying dead in the end scene....Damn it would be nice to do a special edition of this classic with the duel endings..

Fascinating.

• Like 1

TheKungFuRobber
On 12/19/2008 at 7:57 AM, Flashlegs Pete Jr said:

Uncut prints and sometimes you will find them with rare dual endings to classics such as The Buddhist Fist (1980) I saw this movie with 2 endings one where Yuen Shun Yi takes off a mask from the face of Tsui Siu Ming whilst he's laying dead in the end scene....Damn it would be nice to do a special edition of this classic with the duel endings..

Does anyone have this ending on any format? Would certainly be fascinating to see indeed!