need titles...

noneedforalarm

noneedforalarm

first off hello everyone and anyone who even reads this.to the point now.i am highly interested in kung fu or martial art flicks and im in need of some movie titles that are worth while imo.what im really interested in is movies that are related to the style of the lone wolf and cub series,or something like the new legend of shaolin.any information regarding titles that are similar in style to these would be much appreciated.thanks

EDIT: i apologize for posting in the wrong section.to eager to get some good movies ya know?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somthing Like New Legend of Shaolin imo is a very under-rated film called Fist of the Red Dragon with Donnie Yen...its aka Hero's Among Hero's....but very good one youll like it if u liked NLOS

noneedforalarm

thank you for the flicks,i have seen the some zatoichi from the LW&C series,but i dont know the director or the actors name to get the good zatoichi films,there is a clear difference in the i would say old and new zatoichi.also seen some of the lady snowblood trailers to.once again thanks for the suggestions.you can sit here for hours and look at titles,but it is much easier to get titles from ppl with exp. that have seen the flicks i speak of and can relate them to others they have seen.haha clearly i just dig non stop action.thats what im really interested in,hardcore fight scenes.because in the end isnt that what were all looking for? heh EDIT: it is difficult to find them not dubbed unless ordered online.

Archived