The Furious Killer

enteeq

Hi all, I have a question...

3102081422_cc02ecd1fa.jpg?v=0

Is the title different in other countries? This is a Singapore lobby card from the 70s. I cant seem to find info or videos for this show, altho its starring big names like Lo Lieh and Hwang Ka Tat.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flashlegs Pete Jr

http://www.flkcinema.com/MorInfo.asp?FilmID=1763&Search=Search

The%20Furious.gif

We also have a .REVIEW!!

The Furious!! (Chan Wei Man)

Chan Wei Man displays not only his superb acting skills in this exceptionally Action Crime rare movie "Furious", but in all the sense of the word this is a classic, and a must see for all Chan Wei Man fans 80's movies.

Chan Wei Man plays a ruthless cold contract killer working for an organisation headed by Ku Feng, whose inevitable aims are to protect his drug dealing network. Carter Wong is in pursuit of Ku Feng's network and in order to unravel the cruel murders of Chan Wei Man. His relentless efforts during his investigations are incoherently inspired by the crime scene murders of Chan Wei Man. One in particular is where he murders an entire gang and burns them alive. One of his assassinations happens to be Lo Lieh which turns out to be the most difficult of all.

This is a very entertaining action Kung Fu movie. I would strongly recommend.

FLK Review

What a great card, wish I had it.....

im selling it on ebay! haa go check it out... but its a series of 8 different pieces, check out the link from Marketplace.

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Its not registered in HKMD actually....I think Markway made a slight error here!!! that is the reason I sent you to our database.....

Check the link again and see...

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=9917&display_set=eng

Mark the movie you directed enteeq to is not the same movie mate..this one don't have Chan Wei Man, Lo Lieh or Carter Wong in it at all as the main stars....I think HMDB has no record of this movie.

yea the one that markgway showed me was actually one of those i found thru googling, but then again, it didnt show actors like lo lieh n carter wong... further googling brought me to this forum...

http://www.flkcinema.com/MorInfo.asp?FilmID=1763&Search=Search

The%20Furious.gif

We also have a .REVIEW!!

The Furious!! (Chan Wei Man)

Chan Wei Man displays not only his superb acting skills in this exceptionally Action Crime rare movie "Furious", but in all the sense of the word this is a classic, and a must see for all Chan Wei Man fans 80's movies.

Chan Wei Man plays a ruthless cold contract killer working for an organisation headed by Ku Feng, whose inevitable aims are to protect his drug dealing network. Carter Wong is in pursuit of Ku Feng's network and in order to unravel the cruel murders of Chan Wei Man. His relentless efforts during his investigations are incoherently inspired by the crime scene murders of Chan Wei Man. One in particular is where he murders an entire gang and burns them alive. One of his assassinations happens to be Lo Lieh which turns out to be the most difficult of all.

This is a very entertaining action Kung Fu movie. I would strongly recommend.

FLK Review

Is the flashlegversion Orginalwidescreen or a Fake Widescreen?

Have you a Shoot from your Version, Pete?

Is a great Film .I have a bad Fullscreenversion of this.

Guest Markgway

You guys are right. I just did a lazy title search. I haven't seen the film and don't know anything about it so I never checked the cast. Sorry for the mistake. My bad.

Quite odd that a film with at least three famous actors can't be found.

Usually lobby card titles are accurate but I guess the film could've been retitled - or not released at all in Hong Kong.

thedirtytiger

Those are nice lobbies, but more than I can afford to pay sadly :(

There are 2 furious killers. I watched the other one last night. It's about an ex sherriff who is murdered along with his eldest by some guys he put in jail. 10 years later his younger daughter who witnessed the murders seeks vengeance. It's relly quite good, sort of like Queen Boxer without the super ending. Anyone have this film in wide screen ? It's not bad...

Those are nice lobbies, but more than I can afford to pay sadly :(

There are 2 furious killers. I watched the other one last night. It's about an ex sherriff who is murdered along with his eldest by some guys he put in jail. 10 years later his younger daughter who witnessed the murders seeks vengeance. It's relly quite good, sort of like Queen Boxer without the super ending. Anyone have this film in wide screen ? It's not bad...

I've seen this one. Doesn't the group of villains rape the daughter and she goes after them? I remember a scene where she corners one of the guys in a slaughterhouse. I used to have it on a double feature from video treasures, the second set of double features they released. I forget the movie it was paired with. TWO CRIPPLED HEROES or SHAOLIN RED MASTER may have been the other one. I sold all of them years back.

thedirtytiger

Golden Constables was the double bill with Furious Killer, they are both quite good, a very nice double for a Saturday night in ;)

Archived