Fists of Fury III

CarterWong

Starting up my Brucesploitation collection and was wondering which DVD to get.

There is a Fists of Fury III DVD with a green cover that says Martial Arts Video on the cover, and there is the VideoAsia Ultimate Dragon Collection which has 10 films on it (FoF3 included, along with some others I was interested in like Star of Stars and Enter the Game of Death).

They're both roughly the same price. Which one should I get?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are multi-region capable,you need to get the expensive german dvd.it's got english dub and is widescreen.i suspect the ones you are looking at will be horrible p & s messes.

bruceleeclones

yeah, i agree with saltysam, the only one worth buying of this movie is the German release. the other release are all bad compared to it.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately it's not really what I wanted to hear since I don't have a free region dvd player right now. =o(

I'm confused. If the German DVD is Region 0, it should play on my standard US DVD player, right? I have tons of Region 0 DVDs that play on my PS2 without problem.

i think the only problem you`ll have with region 0 is if it`s pal or ntsc,can your tv or dvd handle pal? if yes you`ll have no trouble.

Spannick any chance of a german widescreen release of Pt 2?

sadly no. but Eyecatcher has made new Contacts which MAY dig out some nice classics in Excellent Quality from original Negatives...

Archived