History of Ninja Vol. 1 10 Film Collection

CarterWong

This set is being released on December by videoasia (I think), but I have no idea what movies are included. Does anybody know? And sorry if this has been posted before or if it's on the wrong board (maybe it should be in modern..)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While searching the internet I found this at http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/product.asp?sku=DR9851

Ninja Collection (10 Film Set)

Now Accepting Advance Orders! - Available on 12/30/08

Three discs...10 films...lotsa ninjas! First, grab yourself some deadly "Ninja Weapons" (1956); Toshiro Mifune uses his "Ninjitsu" (1957) to retrieve valuable scrolls; marvel as a "Purple Hood Ninja" (1958) challenges a powerful shogunate; if you thought seven samurai were lethal, wait until you see "Seventeen Ninja" (1960) put out some nasty fires; a "Dark Lady" (1983) reigns over a band of young, male thieves; prepare for a "Golden Ninja Invasion" (1986) led by Leo Pierce; a group of "Ninja Kids" (1986) descends into the earth to find danger and action at every turn; director Godfrey Ho's "Hitman the Cobra" (1987) takes on an army of enemies; Richard Harrison and Jonathan Bould star in the explosive thriller "Ninja Power Force" (1988), as two friends find themselves on opposite sides of a deadly conflict. AKA: "Ninja Operation 4: Thunderbolt Angels." And the "Hero of Swallow" (1996) robs from the rich to give to the poor. 15 3/4 hrs. total. Widescreen; Soundtracks: Japanese, English; Subtitles: English. In Japanese with English subtitles/Dubbed in English.

Archived