FLK RARE!! Recomendations

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Guest Markgway

I have two copies of CAE.

Both cam jobs. One has been matted to faux letterbox which makes it even worse.

Haven't tried to watch the other one yet...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flashlegs Pete Jr
Blah, blah, blah, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah. Not today, Pete. Try tomorrow. Don't forget to sit up straight and not to slouch in front of the computer. Relax your toes.

I will try to put up something more to your liking next time but you must reassure me you are not a member of the (Thrill-seeking Ridicule Obnoxious Loitering Leach Sect)

silver hermit
I will try to put up something more to your liking next time but you must reassure me you are not a member of the (Thrill-seeking Ridicule Obnoxious Loitering Leach Sect)

LOL you should have saw what it said before he edited it. That level hate is too much for one man to contain and maintain his blood pressure

Flashlegs Pete Jr

(Thrill-seeking Ridicule Obnoxious Loitering Leach Sect)

The first letter off each word here leads to....

TROLLS!!!

Flashlegs Pete Jr

This is RARE!!! and some what OK IMO!!! Cant be sure when it will go up on the FLK site tho!!!

E4U7Nhd0LFw&feature=channel_page

This is RARE!!! and some what OK IMO!!! Cant be sure when it will go up on the FLK site tho!!!

E4U7Nhd0LFw&feature=channel_page

Is there a widescreen subbed version of this? Did you guys ever sub Wolf Devil Woman?

Flashlegs Pete Jr
Is there a widescreen subbed version of this? Did you guys ever sub Wolf Devil Woman?

Yes we have this one to sub in the short future....It will be sub & dubbed actually....these days I have little time to do most of the PROJECTS!!!..

Wolf Devil Woman is an AMRS project not available on FLK and it has 3 audio tracks...2 English dubbed tracks and Chinese audio track with subtitles....Okay why!! 2 English tracks....well one of the English dubs put out was not that great to some members of AMRS so we made it a SPECIAL for these members...

Flashlegs Pete Jr

Abbot White 2

aka Chivalry Vs Chivalry

aka Kung Fu Deadly Fingers

With little time these days to do FLK projects my young 13 year old brother done the subs for this one finished today and its looking good to see this subbed at last.

Abbot%20White%202%20aka%20Chivalry%20Vs%20Chivalry.gif

Now available with subs on FLK!!

xXOr3MIWI3s

Abbot White 2

aka Chivalry Vs Chivalry

aka Kung Fu Deadly Fingers

With little time these days to do FLK projects my young 13 year old brother done the subs for this one finished today and its looking good to see this subbed at last.

Abbot%20White%202%20aka%20Chivalry%20Vs%20Chivalry.gif

Now available with subs on FLK!!

xXOr3MIWI3s

Quick question on this one... the Chinese characters on your cover are 大輪迴 from "The Wheel of Life"

Are these the same movie or is there another Chinese title for Abbot White 2? Having trouble locating info. Just watched Abbot White so I was interested if this was an actual sequel or not.

Perhaps the greatest of all SHAOLIN KUNG FU Movies of all time or am I just blowing smoke AGAIN!!V:DV:DV:D

3mhjQbZPF6A

watch the FLK English Dubbed Trailer and make up your own MINDS!!!

The quality looks pretty good. I feel like I have a WA dvd of this somewhere.

The translation I got from my Chinese translator was Kung Fu Deadly Fingers and according to her this translation is also weak but the closest to the true meaning of the title..she also states most Chinese movies translation to English have nothing to do with the actual Chinese title due to the difficulty in making an accurate translation.

The origin of the title Abbot White stated with Toby Russell according to my father he first heard this title from him.....having said this its quite a fitting title for western fans to get there teeth into....my father picked up this Abbot White 2 in HK in 1989 and no one knew the real name at the time so some of his die-hard collector friends and him named it Chivalry Vs Chivalry.....Later on he got hold of the lobby cards from a friend and just called it Abbot White 2 because Kwan Chung played the same similar character as he did in Abbot White 1.

thanks! Does the film have Chinese credits or have they been replaced by English ones?

I just watched Abbot White 2 and I was quite disappointed in it. The whole movie makes almost no sense, the subs are quite poor, and the ending is plain bizzare. Anyone else seen it?

yeah, but some of the fighting is top drawer,

the orig engl ish title is "The Challenge"

The chinese title is "Tan Ze sun Kung." it's a form of kung fu used by Chu Liu Hsiang and other Ku Lung Wu Xia characters, whereby one flicks out ballbearings with great force,like mini bombs .

Yang Wu Liang

Yeah it's worth watching for the action alone! As shapes says it's actually a Chu Liu Hsiang movie... and a confusing one at that. The monk is actually the same character Yueh Hua plays in Clans of Intrigue. Meng Fei is Chu Liu Hsiang but it's little more than a cameo as his mates do most of the detective work. My missus translated the title as 'Finger flicking kung fu'.

Another film where you need to read the book first I think!!!

ironfistedmonk
Yeah it's worth watching for the action alone! As shapes says it's actually a Chu Liu Hsiang movie... and a confusing one at that. The monk is actually the same character Yueh Hua plays in Clans of Intrigue. Meng Fei is Chu Liu Hsiang but it's little more than a cameo as his mates do most of the detective work. My missus translated the title as 'Finger flicking kung fu'.

Another film where you need to read the book first I think!!!

i watched this with no subs, didn't make much difference in following the story by the looks of it :bigsmile: Great action though

I'd liken it to Night Orchid, in that both have good action but confusing stories. However, thanks to Goldys excellent subs for Night Orchid, I could understand what was being said, and follow the plot, albeit confusing. I just couldn't do that with AW2; at times the subs were garbled and didn't seem to be well translated.

I still dumbfounded at the translation Gaijin84 gave "The Wheel of Life" because i know my translater is damn good.

I think you misunderstood me on this. I was just saying that the Chinese characters on your cover matched the characters for the movie The Wheel of Life in the HKMDB. I realize the translation is usually totally inaccurate for the English title, as is certainly the case here.

I was just wondering if you had a screen cap that showed the original title in Chinese characters for this film, that's all.

Perhaps the greatest of all SHAOLIN KUNG FU Movies of all time or am I just blowing smoke AGAIN!!V:DV:DV:D

3mhjQbZPF6A

watch the FLK English Dubbed Trailer and make up your own MINDS!!!

Yes Pete!! Classic!, and yes I would go as far to say 'Greatest' print looks very good, much better than my WA version, which looks and sounds terrible, it's only saving grace it's W/S.

Bless

Shaolin Patriot

Subtitled IN...

English Subtitles

Dutch Subtitles

Italian Subtitles

German Subtitles

Does this apply to older titles, such as JUST HEROES?

Archived