New Ninja DVD set comming out

smullen

Anyone heard anything aobut this???

History of Ninja, Vol. 1: 10 Film Collection 3 Disc Set

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=687797915894

I can't really find anything on it except that its comming out in December...

I wonder if it'll be something worth watching or just 10 crappy flicks repackaged and put in a box set???

I hope its something good...

One of my Christmas presents this year is a $75.00 giftcard for Borders... I was going to add a few new titles to the collection with that...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While searching the internet I found this at http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musit...asp?sku=DR9851

Ninja Collection (10 Film Set)

Now Accepting Advance Orders! - Available on 12/30/08

Three discs...10 films...lotsa ninjas! First, grab yourself some deadly "Ninja Weapons" (1956); Toshiro Mifune uses his "Ninjitsu" (1957) to retrieve valuable scrolls; marvel as a "Purple Hood Ninja" (1958) challenges a powerful shogunate; if you thought seven samurai were lethal, wait until you see "Seventeen Ninja" (1960) put out some nasty fires; a "Dark Lady" (1983) reigns over a band of young, male thieves; prepare for a "Golden Ninja Invasion" (1986) led by Leo Pierce; a group of "Ninja Kids" (1986) descends into the earth to find danger and action at every turn; director Godfrey Ho's "Hitman the Cobra" (1987) takes on an army of enemies; Richard Harrison and Jonathan Bould star in the explosive thriller "Ninja Power Force" (1988), as two friends find themselves on opposite sides of a deadly conflict. AKA: "Ninja Operation 4: Thunderbolt Angels." And the "Hero of Swallow" (1996) robs from the rich to give to the poor. 15 3/4 hrs. total. Widescreen; Soundtracks: Japanese, English; Subtitles: English. In Japanese with English subtitles/Dubbed in English.

Archived