photo gallery behind the scenes

photo gallery Promotional pictures

Behind the scenes special (cool as!!) 15m 24s

put some on youtube for a preview

no subs

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No ordered. Too much else I want to get. Got the HKL just for those deleted scenes but would buy the Japanese cut if it ever became available English friendly.

Heard about this set..gotta pick one up....

Are the interviews new ones, or licensed from HKL or Fortune Star?

there is so much stuff japanese stuff I wish i could get hold of...got a lot of the TV specials but the companies dont seem willing to license much of their stuff...but theres tons of behind the scenes from "Dragons Forever", "Police Story", tons of movies...and Jackie, Sammo, Yuen Biao, Van Damme etc all doing live events to promo projects there....

OpiumKungFuCracker

Anyone know the difference from the Japanese cut and everything else???

The extra fight scenes are actually in the film, the score is different and I believe there's an outtakes reel at the end?

Not sure if there's anything else as I've not seen it myself.

muppetdanny
just received this gem.

2 disc set

disc 1 . 16:9 full Japanese edit Version

disc 2 . original trailers from Japan

a feature doc in Jap running in at 48m 43s

photo gallery stills

photo gallery behind the scenes

photo gallery Promotional pictures

Behind the scenes special (cool as!!) 15m 24s

put some on youtube for a preview

no subs

Is there any chance we could trade for a copy of the special features disc?

Son Of A Gun

Just uploaded my new and improved custom dvd9 of the HK version, to ADC. :wink:

Bamboo Forest Custom dvd - Heart of Dragon - Collector's Edition

646bee1e.jpg

muppetdanny

646bee1e.jpg

What's are the bonus features?

Son Of A Gun

I don't really like advertising here, that's why I put full details on the ADC torrent page. But since you insist. :wink:

Bamboo Forest Custom DVD

Heart of Dragon (HK Version)

Main Movie - Joy Sales remastered print (progressive scan)

Audio - Original Cantonese Mono/ Original English Dub Mono(crisp!)/ Cantonese with Japan score mono.

Subtitles - English subtitles for the Cantonese soundtrack,& English subtitles for the Japan soundtrack. (Subs sourced from Tai Seng's translation and improved further)

Menus - Main Menu, Setup Menu, Bonus Features, Dvd Credit (hidden)

Bonus Features:

Original HK Trailer - fully English subtitled. (Remastered/re-edited audio by me, to remove the weird filter effect applied by Fortune Star)

4 Deleted Scenes (fully english subtitled) (sourced from Japan dvd)

Outtakes Montage (created by me) 16:9, accompanied by music from the Japan score (stereo)

AS SEEN HERE -

Plus! Rare alternate camera angles/takes/extended shots & Behind the scenes montage (made by me).

muppetdanny
I don't really like advertising here, that's why I put full details on the ADC torrent page. But since you insist. :wink:

Bamboo Forest Custom DVD

Audio - Original Cantonese Mono/ Original English Dub Mono(crisp!)/ Cantonese with Japan score mono.

Subtitles - English subtitles for the Cantonese soundtrack,& English subtitles for the Japan soundtrack. (Subs sourced from Tai Seng's translation and improved further)

Bonus Features:

Original HK Trailer - fully English subtitled. (Remastered/re-edited audio by me, to remove the weird filter effect applied by Fortune Star)

Outtakes Montage (created by me) 16:9, accompanied by music from the Japan score (stereo)

AS SEEN HERE -

Plus! Rare alternate camera angles/takes/extended shots & Behind the scenes montage (made by me).

Must have!:nerd::tongue::bigsmile:

OpiumKungFuCracker

Son Of A Gun, you are the greatest, thank you sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to stick with my VHS version forever, lol....

646bee1e.jpg

Big thanks! Do you have more custom projects coming along?

Great stuff!

I tell you a custom i would love to have, The HK Legends print of Warriors Two, with the original mono soundtrack, the HKL one is messed up with added sound fx etc and no mono.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Easily one of the best Jackie Chan movies alongside Samo Hung.... Samo does full retard pretty good....

OpiumKungFuCracker

a 10 yr old boy trapped in an obese 30 yr old body.. Is that still consider full retard???

Bamboo Forest Custom DVD

Bonus Features:

AS SEEN HERE -

Do you ever upload to megaupload, rapidshare etc?

Son Of A Gun
Big thanks! Do you have more custom projects coming along?

Hi,

Yeah, I have - Project A, Project A II, My Lucky Stars, Encounter of the Spooky Kind 2, coming to ADC soon. All dvd9

I'm working on ''The Big Boss'' at the moment and it's taking a long time due to all the stuff I'm doing for it. No one will know all the work that went into it when they see it. They'll just take it for granted everything they hear and see, but what goes on behind the scenes you wouldn't believe. As far as audio editing, colour correcting, cleaning up photos ..etc.....

I also get distracted by the internet as well. Bloody Facebook! Slows down my progress.

I'll work my way through all classic films until they all have decent 'purist' custom versions.

muppetdanny
Yeah, I have - Project A, Project A II, My Lucky Stars, Encounter of the Spooky Kind 2, coming to ADC soon. All dvd9

Will these have original English dubs? I am pretty sure Project A has the original dub on HKL Platinum Edition:ooh:

I would like to see uncut, widescreen and original English dubs custom made films for "Wheels on Meals", "Twin Dragons" and "Dragon Lord".

Son Of A Gun

Yep, they all have original english dubs in original mono. No horrible filter effects like HKL's.

Yes, "Wheels on Meals", "Twin Dragons" and "Dragon Lord". are on my to do list. dvd5 versions of what you want already exist though. I have them.

:wink:

muppetdanny
Yep, they all have original english dubs in original mono. No horrible filter effects like HKL's.

Yes, "Wheels on Meals", "Twin Dragons" and "Dragon Lord". are on my to do list. dvd5 versions of what you want already exist though. I have them.

:wink:

Great!:bigsmile: Please keep us updated.

Archived