Film ID III

falkor

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything else you can tell me? :) Did you check against any databases? I doubt if this is anothe rare because its more modern, though I am starting to get a bit pissed off with Rares because of all these problems trying to ID them. :l

Without Markgway and the other helpful folks on this forum I think I would have probably burnt my collection by now in a fit of anxiety.

Oh no, we're only meant to consult the TaiwanDb in emergencies and never for modern day films after 1985! Mark, how could you?

To HKMDB/HKFA staff: you need to brush up on this... this just isn't on at all.

Mark thanks! ;) BTW, check out this comment:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mqrqQo6UXv8

What is the NAME of this film, please?

I searched IMDB for 'Death Fist' and it does not exist.

Mark, no other collectors out there deserve to own a copy of this rare more than yourself for all your hard work on Korean co-productions. As soon as Big Brother gives the word, you'll be the first to have it.

I'm now announcing the title of this movie as The Ice Warrior. Is that okay with you, Mark? This title is now official as of today (1-Dec-08). I just need to get confirmation from Mark... Everybody please update your databases! :D

IceWarrior.jpg

Guest Markgway
Oh no, we're only meant to consult the TaiwanDb in emergencies and never for modern day films after 1985! Mark, how could you?

Lol... it's always worth searching the TWDB because they have a lot of Taiwanese films that were never released anywhere else. Usually the HKFA only list films that were either released in HK theatrically or are quite well known on video. The market for Taiwanese action dipped after the old-school era so I suspect much of their action/martial output can only be found at the TWDB. As the HKMDB is reliant on user imput it's hit or miss as to whether a title will be found. But I suspect someone has added it by now... lol

Archived