Another film to ID (No title screen)

falkor

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yang Wu Liang

You didn't show the actors, just people working on the film, here's the important ones for ya -

Director: Zhu Yan Ping

Producer : Zhu Feng Gang

Fighting Instructor: Lin Wan zhang

Written by: Jiao Xiong Jian

Anyone recognise any of these actor names? Are they at HKMDB? I'm no good with modern day actors... I only know the names of actors with silver hair. :)

Good one mate! Looking at the pictures that confirms it... you done well to match that up. I don't think we'd ever be able to confirm this without your help. The Yesasia title isn't at any databases. Why does the one film without a title screen happen to be the most difficult? Brigadier Chow, I don't know how you did that at all... you must have some psychic abilities when it comes to moderns... very good research indeed.

Brigadier Chow

Funny you say that Falkor, I tried to order this years ago along with the official releases of Magic Warriors and Child of Peach but the 2 went out of stock and I only managed to get Magic Warriors. It's good to know you have this...maybe finally I can get my hands on it. Got a penchant for these Taiwan moderns.

Got a penchant for these Taiwan moderns.

You are an absolute magician! I'm staying well clear of you mate... you might end up cursing me with a voodoo doll or something...

Does anyone else find Brigadier Chow scary after the way he IDd that with no title screen or databases to go on? XD

It's good to know you have this...maybe finally I can get my hands on it.

Adonis has mentioned you before, so its all good... you might want to arrange another trade with him sometime.

Archived