Ramon Zamora

Atherton

Isn't it?? It isn't as absurd as For Your Height Only but they up the ante on the ludicrous stunts. Hilarious.

dirtytiger, would LOVE to see some scans of those lobbies. They Call Him Chop Suey's the Ramon Zamora film from '75, They Call Him Bruce Lee is Rey Malonzo.

I had no luck finding any Ramon Zamora films today. Hit up 3-4 different pinoy video stores. One had a massive pile of VHS tapes in the back. I'll go back there to dig through them when I have more time.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the board Andrew. Glad to hear you got back home safe. This is Robert F. from the AV Maniacs board.

Not sure if you've ran into this clip of Ultimate Revenge. But it has footage not in the HK release I sent you. It's from Ridley Tsui's site (last one at the bottom).

http://www.ridleytsui.com/en/movieclips.html

For some reason I have a feeling Cobra may be shot in Indonesia with a primarily Indonesia cast. But I could be wrong.

thedirtytiger

I also have a lobby set from Turkey for a Filipino film called Mantis Fist, it looks like good fights in that one, anyone have it ? I really want to get it....

Andrew Leavold

dirtytiger, do the lobby cards have any cast/crew details? I've heard of a Filipino version of Drunken Master called Mantis Boxer, but not Mantis Fist.

Hey Robbie! Good to hear from you. Thanks for the last package - there's something turning up in your mail box sometime next week...

Archived