What is your favorite Bruce Lee film?

kungpowmaster

What is your favorite Bruce Lee film?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Bruce Lee film?

• The Big Boss
    • Fist of Fury
    • Way of the Dragon
    • Enter the Dragon
    • Game of Death

The Big Boss( Not just the first Bruce Lee movie I ever saw, but also the first Martial Arts movie as well) and Enter the Dragon would be my next favorite.

Big Boss followed tighly by FOF. Boss because Bruces character was human there, not superman like in films after that.,FOF has best scene tho when he kicks "no chinese or dogs allowed".

But overall overpessimistic feeling in big boss makes it real winner for me, I never have gotten bored with it after 30 so times watching:wink:

OpiumKungFuCracker
Big Boss followed tighly by FOF. Boss because Bruces character was human there, not superman like in films after that.,FOF has best scene tho when he kicks "no chinese or dogs allowed".

But overall overpessimistic feeling in big boss makes it real winner for me, I never have gotten bored with it after 30 so times watching:wink:

Same here, the movie had a great message about the abuse of laborer workers fighting equal rights and injustice... It also has that moody/dark Giallo horror look to it and great camera work by Lo Wei....

Same here, the movie had a great message about the abuse of laborer workers fighting equal rights and injustice... It also has that moody/dark Giallo horror look to it and great camera work by Lo Wei....

:bigsmile: nice to see someone agrees me sometimes

kungpowmaster

I say Big Boss too.

I just like the classic village type Kung Fu movies more than the modern setting type films. And I really never liked a whole lot, Enter the Dragon. I don't hate it, but I prefer his earlier films.

love fu long time

My favorite is Fist of Fury. My second would be Big Boss, and Way of the Dragon my third. I wish he could have done more period pieces before he passed.

1. Enter The Dragon

2. Fist Of Fury

3. Way Of The Dragon

4. The Big Boss

I don't consider the Game of death complete but the scenes that Bruce was actually in classic.

Fist of Fury!

Must be one of my first encounters with asian cinema, i bought Big Boss and Fist of Fury on VHS, at that time i wasnt even interested in asian cinema besides Bruce Lee.. oh, my ignorant years.

Still a great movie and my fav Bruce Lee flick. I still have my old VHS copy, maybe its time to replace it....

My favorite film is Fist of Fury. It has all the kung fu action a fan of that era craves...

However, Lee's best performance is in The Big Boss.. Probably because it was a genuine performance from him before his ego took over, and he was just going about his job, and allowing his talents to guide him through.

each one has something different i like, but i'm going w/ enter the dragon.

bolo, jim kelly, john saxon , angela mao

the earlier ones do have a certain rawness

I love em all but Fist of Fury is still my number one.

First time I ever saw Bruce Lee (and my very first exposure to kung fu) was the scene where he takes on the Japanese dojo singlehandedly. "We are not sick men." Awesome.

FIST OF FURY does seem to have gone down in my book, though part of this is due to HKL's ugly pink transfer. I do honestly feel Hapkido and Fist Of Fury II are more rewatchable. Back in 2002-2004, FIST was my all time fave movie. Weird....

Big Boss is my fave. Fantastic movie!

FIST OF FURY does seem to have gone down in my book, though part of this is due to HKL's ugly pink transfer. I do honestly feel Hapkido and Fist Of Fury II are more rewatchable. Back in 2002-2004, FIST was my all time fave movie. Weird....

Big Boss is my fave. Fantastic movie!

:neutral: