What is your favorite Bruce Lee film?

kungpowmaster

What is your favorite Bruce Lee film?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Bruce Lee film?

• The Big Boss
    • Fist of Fury
    • Way of the Dragon
    • Enter the Dragon
    • Game of Death

kungpowmaster

Hi,

I was just curious what people's favorite Bruce Lee film is, here?

My favorite is "Way/Return of the Dragon".

I know most people, it seems to me, like "Enter the Dragon" most.

But while I do like that, it was too "Hollywood" for me.

I thought "Way/Return of the Dragon" had just the right blend of western setting and actors, and Chinese. And of course, Chuck Norris is in it.

My second favorite is "The Big Boss".

Comments?

Chosen One

fist of fury for me one of the reasons being is i love the way he moves especially when his fighting Fong Ai & bob baker & not forgetting kicking major ass in the japanese dojo & add the infamous nunchakus & for me you have a perfect bruce lee movie, i guess second favourite would be way of the dragon purely for the chuck norris fight, i didnt like the nunchaku fight all that much as i thought it looked a bit choreographed.

Fist of Fury.

Never before had an action star showed real true, Martial athleticism, incorporated with acting, and requested that he and the stuntmen actually make contact, for realism. FOF is the goods, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Btw, JKL the fight between Lee and Baker may verywell be Lee's finest, piece of choreography.

Guest Yi-Long

I never cared much for WOTD.

Fist of Fury is probably his best HK movie, and Enter the Dragon was a nice movie as well.... but like many (I guess), I feel he died before he really made something that really showcased his personality and charisma in a proper movie (Longstreet maybe).

fist of fury then way of the dragon,enter the dragon ,big boss and finally game of death. had he lived i believe the shaw brothers film would have out shone them all

fist of fury then way of the dragon,enter the dragon ,big boss and finally game of death. had he lived i believe the shaw brothers film would have out shone them all

i can believe that, i think the shaw bros project would of been the best of them all

prometheus126

hands down my fav was fist of fury, a.k.a chinese connection. he was just so awesome in that film and it's still his hands down best film IMO.

but I think if he had actually completed it and from what I've read up on it, Game of Death would have blown everything he had done before it out of the water!!!

for me the best is : FIST OF FURY.

Bruce lee never smile. only combat with angry in the body.

I love this movie

kowloon

Fistoffurysmile.jpg

Even if it is fake it's a smile XD

I like them all, hard to chose a favorite. I think Bruce made rather bad movies look good.

Fist of Fury as others have said Bruce Lee was most powerful in that film and well I loved seeing him smash up the oppressors

Enter the Dragon would be my second choice

silver hermit

fist of fury takes it , then way of the dragon. way of the dragon seemed more realistic and showed bruce's human side. fist of fury he was totaly inhuman(almost super human) but it was just so awesome. the dojo fight scene could never be outdone.