Videoasia put out a 5-pack worth buying! Believe it!

Guest morgoth

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killer meteor

Other than nice artwork, I fail to see why we should buy junk from that lousy excuse for a company

Brigadier Chow

Plus, Joy Sales just put out a 2.35.1 wide Rebellious Reign VCD, its raw mandarin, but who cares we all know the story.

that two of the five films there are cut versions. VA has never put out something that couldn't be found better somewhere else.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Believe me morgoth, you don't want to waste any green on Video Asia's crap discs. All you have to do is look at their track record and you should know better. George Tan won't get anymore of my money until he puts out a better product. If this message doesn't get through I'm sorry but tried to warn you. Be cautious!!!

Guest Chinatown Kid

Does Silver Fox and Ninja Terminator have an AKA? I have seen nearly all of HJL's films and yet I've never heard of this one. It sounds like the title of one of Godfrey Ho's paste jobs. :P

Guest Lei Kung

I was just at bestbuy half an hour ago and saw this. I was very tempted to buy it but figured I'd look it up first. I've been happy with several of their 10 packs. There's usually atleast two or three decent films in good shape, but this one's only five movies for $15.

Does anyone recommend anything from these five?

Guest morgoth

Hey C-town kid. Ninja Trminator is a good movie. Hwang only participates in the final fight, but Jack Lam gets to show off his kicking skills throughout the entire movie. It is one of those movies that is so bad it is good. "I don't usually smoke this brand, but I'll do it for you". There is TONS of good cheese. And Ninja Terminator is the worst movie in the 5-pack. All the other movies kickass.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Thanks for that info morgoth, I am a fan of kicking and like to watch HJL in action no matter how brief so I'll check this flick out sometime. 8)

Guest morgoth

If you frequent youtube like I do, I am sure you have seen part of Hwang's fight. It is a really good fight, but this Jack Lam guy was fun to watch the whole movie. He has a lot of sweet Hwang type of kicks. I would like to know more abotu him.

Guest Chinatown Kid

No actually I haven't seen Hwang's fight in this film on youtube, do you have a link to it or do I just type the title of the film in the youtube search box? I'd really like to check it out!

Guest stormybman

Hey CTK, it took a lifetime, however, I finally got my avitar... check me out, bro...

Video Asia sucks!!!! >:

I have come for the revenge of my master, this doesn't concern you, so I'll allow you to leave...

Guest Chinatown Kid

Nice stormy, it doesn't get much cooler than Bruce doing the "Wavey Hands" from FOF. Great avitar man! 8)

Guest Chinatown Kid

George Tan really knows how to please his customers doesn't he? We need to get him and Ric Meyers together for the Kung fu Hall of Shame awards. :\ They would make a perfect couple wouldn't they? :lol

Archived