AVENGING FORCE PICS??

TibetanWhiteCrane

TibetanWhiteCrane

Does anyone have any pics from the Cannon flick Avenging Force with Dudikoff and James?? Doesn't have to be super quality. Couldn't find anything worthwhile in a regular google image search!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my all time favorite Michael Dudikoff films. Just like in American Ninja 1 & 2, Dudikoff and Steve James were an awesome team. I miss Steve James...

avenging force was the jam!

and i think someone needs to take the time to make an homage to steve james. anyone ever read the piece on him in the old "badazzmofo" magazine?

I'm still waiting for a Region 1 DVD of this Cannon / Golan Globus 80's action classic. I loved Gul Dukat's ninja character, I dressed up as him for Halloween in 9th grade, but nobody got it. People asked me if I was Shredder and crap, pissed me off.

TibetanWhiteCrane
I'm still waiting for a Region 1 DVD of this Cannon / Golan Globus 80's action classic. I loved Gul Dukat's ninja character, I dressed up as him for Halloween in 9th grade, but nobody got it. People asked me if I was Shredder and crap, pissed me off.

LOL.... Shredder;)

avenging force was the jam!

and i think someone needs to take the time to make an homage to steve james. anyone ever read the piece on him in the old "badazzmofo" magazine?

I have that. It was in the Asskicker's Edition. Also included are Bruce, Brandon and Jackie.

TibetanWhiteCrane
Just these:

2wfo31f.jpg

21cba7o.jpg

14t8xh5.jpg

Thanks King, but these are found on a basic image search. Along with a few others here and there, but nothing good. Sometimes I marvel at the sheer size of the internet, and then you stumble over something that is just nowhere to be found. I can find pics from the most remote polish arthouse drama, but not a decent pic from Avenging Force... go figure!

Found these on a Sam Firstenberg page though...

AVF2.jpg

AVF.jpg

And yeah, I agree that a Steve James tribute of some sort would be in order. I always felt that he should have been the headliner in those Cannon flicks! He had ten times the skills, energy, charisma and acting chops of the wooden Dudikoff!

• Administrator
I have that. It was in the Asskicker's Edition. Also included are Bruce, Brandon and Jackie.

Any chance you could post that Jesse? I've never seen it and I'm a Steve James fan myself.

It was a small role, but he was bad ass in TO LIVE AND DIE IN L.A.

"Now shag your ass out my crib..." ;)

TibetanWhiteCrane

AN.jpg

Steve James quote...

"I don't like getting beat up much in films, but Jackie [Chan] could beat me up anytime. My first influence was Bruce Lee, and then I saw Jackie afterwards, and it was entirely different. When people ask me who I think is the best action star, I don't say Stallone, I don't say Schwarzenegger, I say Jackie. He's my influence, I learn from him, that's why I'm here."

I loved this guy, sad that he is gone!

Any chance you could post that Jesse? I've never seen it and I'm a Steve James fan myself.

It was a small role, but he was bad ass in TO LIVE AND DIE IN L.A.

"Now shag your ass out my crib..." ;)

I'd post it, but the problem is that I'm in Phoenix, and its at my parent's home in Detroit. Also there is a SJ article in Oriental Cinema. If you get a chance, check Steve out in Street Hunter and Riverbend. It's a shame because at the time of his passing, he was actually offered better roles and was expanding his range as an actor. Sidney Poitier had delivered the eulogy at his funeral.

Archived