KILL THE SHOGUN posters or images?

KUNG FU BOB

• Administrator

I read the thread that Falkor started about this movie and it sounds cool so I traded for it. I thought maybe Falkor or somebody else might have a poster of it I... we, could see.;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kill the shogun actually looks like a pretty rad movie from the clips i saw.

however...i noticed that they might have spliced footage from the chin wu sequels that bruce le and "jospeh velasco" did. anyone else notice this? same guy plays the general with the same getup...maybe im wrong...if i remember correctly, the two sequels came after kill the shogun but i could be wrong.

who is the dude without the shirt kickin butt? that guy moves pretty damn good?

looks WAAAY better than korean connection imo

There's no spliced footage in this movie. The movie's storyline is very similar to Bruce Le's "Bruce and Shaolin Kung fu" though and the crazy Korean general is in both.

Just saw this - that general is Bae Su-Cheon and he is definitely always typecast as the sadistic Japanese general.

The final fight is great, but the rest is a little lackluster imho. James Nam is decent, but a little over-matched by the lead. Anyone know who this actor was and if he starred in any Hong Kong or Taiwanese productions? All I could find is his name in Korean, 강대희, and a rough translation of that, Kang Dae-Hee.

According to Korean movie databases, the original movie is 114 min, but the Trinity version I saw was only 100 and ended with a strange text overlay about "Han seeing his country returned to Korean control" as he walks back to his friends. Do other versions have different endings?

here are the links to the entry in Korea film databases (in Korean)

KMDB

Cine21 - 4th tab as 11 screen shots

Archived