Black Dragon widescreen release

urbankungfu

Great news for all Ron Van Clief fans, the "Black Dragon" is finally out on a widescreen print here in the U.S. It is available on the "Exploitation Cinema" Double feature DVD release with "Chinese Hercules".

I picked it up for 9.99

Peace!

Urbankungfu

www.livelife.4t.com

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bout fucking time.

have you checked that antonio margarhetti film called "the squeeze"? he is in it for only a small part of the film as a henchman

Yes, the Black Dragon is in 2.35:1 but NOT anamorphic. It comes with a totally different commentary by Ron Van Clief and George Tan. It is different from the 2 DVD set that came out about 2 years ago.

Peace!

Urbankungfu

Morgoth Bauglir
I think this is also available in a 10 movies set from Brentwood. Anyone pick that up?

h

That's a full screen version.

Thanks for the info Urbankungfu. I can't wait to hear the commentary. I didn't like the movie too much, but it's worth watching for Pai Paio's best kicking performance.

QJWRbJCiNN0

That's a full screen version.

Thanks for the info Urbankungfu. I can't wait to hear the commentary. I didn't like the movie too much, but it's worth watching for Pai Paio's best kicking performance.

QJWRbJCiNN0

Thanks for telling me. I was going to order the collection, thinking this was widescreen.

Morgoth Bauglir

No problem. It's probably the weakest Brentwood 10-pack, since most of the other movies can be found in other multi-packs.

Morgoth Bauglir

urbankungfu thanks once again for the info on the commentary. It doesn't say it on the DVD case, but it is there :D :D I can't wait to watch this DVD tonight. And I love the menu design. What a cool DVD :D

Archived