Interesting Youtube clip...

Guest JustinB123

Guest JustinB123

I came across an interesting clip on Youtube which features present-day interviews with many Taiwanese kung-fu stars from the past:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaU6SJ1GLbs

Unfortunately, it doesn't have subtitles - it's still interesting to see what they look like today - including Li Yi Min and Lung Chun-Erh. Anyone want to volunteer to translate it? :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kungfusamurai

Thanks for posting that. Shoot, the whole time I thought the last guy Wong Chi Sheng, was Robert Tai. I think that guy was the first guy Lo Rei fights at the beginning of Shaolin Vs Lama.

So Robert Tai was the thin guy who played the monk in a number of his films. I can't remember anything specific, but I'm guessing one of them was Ninja The Final Duel.

KFS

Guest morgoth

Wong CHi Sang also fights Ghostface Killer at the start of Mystery of CHessboxing.

Robert Tai is the villain in Secret Rivals 3, super cool albino guy in Incredible Kung Fu mission, he is the bald monk in NInja FInal Duel, and he has my favorite fight scene in Shaolin vs NInja.

Guest the dirty tiger

OH MAN ! I am so pissed off I can't see this ! I am in Thailand and Youtube is banned here. Anyone know anywhere else I can see it please ?>:

I'm almost 100% certain that this is from Toby Russell.

You should check out his other videos, alot of rare stuff. Especially English interviews with Niu Niu and Lily Li Li and footage from the production of 8 Diagram Pole Fighters.

Guest JustinB123

Yes, it is from Toby Russell. He frequently posts to the Rare Kung Fu Movies forum, including links to his YouTube uploads.

Guest kungfusamurai

Justin, you got to ask Toby when is the 11 hour Ninja The Final Duel going to be released!! :-)

KFS

Archived