Unauthorized Shaw images banned

Mark Pollard

Crazy, stills or pictures publicise there product anyhow!

Bootleggers should be targetted not fans who are spreading the word on Shaw films...:quiet:

Exactly, its not like I won't buy a dvd because I saw a still online. They NEED to be working on getting all those Red Sun boots off ebay and amazon.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ironfistedmonk

All the covers Celestial have OK'd (Linn said they had final say on all the cover art for any SB release) have been shit and fans are making much better covers with the available stills, could be a conspiracy here to stop the much better fan made covers :D

shaolindogpaw

wow, i just read this. Been gone for a while. Sounds like someone snitched to celestial. This is just ignorant, and by no means do I mean any disrespect towards you in any way whatsoever Mark, you did what you had to do. My anger is all directed at celestial. How the hell can a bootlegger make a poster of an image that is the size I posted? Ridiculous.

Everyone keep an eye out for an external link in the future for my website. I'll host the full sized images on my server for a limited amount of time. You'll be able to download the zip file with every image included. These images belong to the fans, and it will be within the confines of the fair use law.

If i got a Lobby card i paid for and i want to share that to a collector i will get banned here?

No. To clarify... No one ever said that a member here would be banned for posting such images.

Only that certain images themselves would no longer be permissible.

If anything, seeing screen caps and lobby cards here on this forum had made me buy more of their movies. Although I respect copyrights, this seems a bit like a counter-adaptive strategy from Celestial. Can't picture them making more money on selling images than they do on selling movies.

You can remake your avatars using screenshots. I suggest you are both banned for the time being until this has been rectified. Thank you. :D

Archived