Next Media Blasters title...

gorhama

Killer Meteor

"Compared with the Cantonese and Mandarin soundtracks (provided by Celestial), it sounds quite different - the music is differently mixed, the track is louder (perhaps Celestial over-filter their audio whereas MB will likely have differently processed the English dub)"

I think this is indeed the case. In some cases, the tracks sound very compressed and phoney sounding, without dynamic range typical of other HK films of the era

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Thanks Gfanikf! Those screen shots are awesome. I haven't seen the film yet, and I'm really psyched!

Thanks Gfanikf! Those screen shots are awesome. I haven't seen the film yet, and I'm really psyched!

Same here.

Not to overhype this, but Black Magic II is a hoot. The fight on top of the gondola is priceless.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Not to overhype this, but Black Magic II is a hoot. The fight on top of the gondola is priceless.

Did you get a screener of this Haz? :)

I grabbed Black Magic II off of jaman a while ago. I liked it more than Black Magic I. It's a fun film & Ti Lung has a better role in pt II. Lo Lieh is the bad guy again.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
I grabbed Black Magic II off of jaman a while ago. I liked it more than Black Magic I. It's a fun film & Ti Lung has a better role in pt II. Lo Lieh is the bad guy again.

Aha. Better than the extremely entertaining original? It's cool to have something like that to look forward to.

The Dragon
Amazon now has it available for Pre-order as well for the 25th of August.

Fry's has this in stock now for 13.99

:nerd:

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Am I missing something on this thread? These two titles have been available for a while. I'll have to pick up BM2 Sounds geat.

Archived