Next Media Blasters title...

gorhama

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaolin Patriot

Seems the artwork has since changed from the previous post. Has anyone heard of more definitive special features for the release? I'd love to see a featurette on Wong Fei Hung and Hung Gar kung fu.

post-121-14419188485_thumb.jpg

The date is ever closer! I hope an English dub was arranged.

The darker blue looks better (it's background too) IMO, but I've never been fond of the shots chosen because it's not a movie with staff, or because Kara is alongside (she's not really a main star). Still though, the differences are interesting and I look forward to seeing the disc itself!

At last!

Anyone got it and if so, can they post details? Nothing's been announced spec-wise, so we've no idea what'll be on it. There were concerns about the English dub, but hopefully they've managed to get it on the disc.

Amazon has it temp out of stock...ALREADY!!!! I sure hope my local Best Buy gets this today, but the Media Blasters releases seems to take longer to show up for some reason. I'll still be checking!!!

I saw it at the Best Buy in Salisbury, if it there tomorrow i'll pick it up.

Nice to know....I'll be checking out my local BB today at lunch.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I forgot this came out yesterday, but I didn't see it in the stores. My Best Buy often gets the Media Blasters titles in a little late too.

DeathShrike

DVD Aficionado lists the current release date as April 14th. Also, I got an email from Amazon today about my pre-order of Martial Club, saying that the new expected delivery date is "April 14 - May 14th"! Wow.

DVD Aficionado lists the current release date as April 14th. Also, I got an email from Amazon today about my pre-order of Martial Club, saying that the new expected delivery date is "April 14 - May 14th"! Wow.

It made an appearance in one store, so that shows it has been released at least. Such email is standard procedure - it could well get dispatched in a few days time ;).

This has happened with most of the Medial Blasters releases in my area. Some say they got it and I have to play the waiting game.

I've been on a Shaws kick lately, but it will be nice to see Gordon Liu and he alley way fight!!!

I wasn't able to get to BB today, tooooo busy. But, i'll get there tomorrow. Gorhorma, were you able to pick it up.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I couldn't even find this on the Best Buy website to confirm that it was released on Tuesday. Of course, their website SUCKS! I do a search for "MARTIAL CLUB" and get 209 hits, and they're not in alphabetical order or anything! I went to HKFlix to check the date and it no longer lists one...

But somebody did see it in a store?

That'a big NO NO for gorhama. BB didn't have it. I haven't checked FYE yet.....but they are usually 5 bucks more than at BB. I write that but I'll probably pay the difference if it's there.

well it hasn't showed up here in canada yet. i've checked all my usual outlets and nothing. they told me its been delayed and they didn't know the next release date. but BRAVE ARCHER was at the stores--one week early. i did manage to get a copy of LONG RIDE FROM HELL with steve reeves so it wasn't a total loss.:D

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

After work I took my son to his favorite resturaunt and we popped in FYE since it's right around the corner. Nothing...

Great looks like we'll be waiting another week or two. I guess I've waited this long another week or two won't totally kill me. :S

Bravery

I saw it at the Best Buy in Salisbury, if it there tomorrow i'll pick it up.

I'm confused - is this released or not?

Guest WuxiaFan

I checked with HKFix and they said it could be within the month (April), but didn't have a firm date. I also checked with dvdasian.com and they had no idea.

I'm confused - is this released or not?

I guess it depends on where you are, I checked BB a couple days ago and they had it. Today I went there and it was out of stock and they didn't have a listing for it. So,i went across the street to FYE, and was told they had one copy, but it was sold. I then asked if it could be ordered and was told it would take 7-10 days. So, it is out there, I guess it just depends on where one looks.

I received an email from Amazon informing me that my copy of Martial Club is on it's way. :l

on cduniverse.com the release date for THE MARTIAL CLUB is now listed as april / 14th. so it looks like we will have to wait and see.:S

just thought i would mention that as of today--April 12th-- MARTIAL CLUB is listed as in stock on amazon. TEN TIGERS OF KWANGTUNG is listed for May 26th--any bets on it actually coming out that day ?XD

Archived