Next Media Blasters title...

gorhama

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if this will, for sure, be English dubbed? Seems like someone on here said it will not be dubbed. That would really suck IMO.

Hey! I'm the one that announces new MB releases :D!

Cover art's reasonable.

It's one of my favourites and I'm looking forward to it!

kungpowmaster

I recently bought their Heroes Two. Haven't watched it yet, never seen it before either. It was new on sale for $9.99 at FYE. I do like Media Blasters alot.

Chosen

• Administrator
I want Black Magic 2! Seriously! They had the perfect opportunity to release it on Halloween, but they didn't.

That would be nice.

Recently I was complaining about MB sitting on this title and my buddy said "Maybe they're waiting for whoever has the US rights to the first one to release that before they put out the sequel on their label." I was all over him- "Dude, it's been out for years!!! They have no excuse. Media Blasters give us BLACK MAGIC 2!"

Poor guy didn't know what hit him. :angel:

Killer Meteor
I cant believe black magic 2 is taking so long what's really going on. .. these are the tokyo shock guys right?

Going from memory, they are releasing them more or less in the order of their inital list but since BMII is otherwise not on DVD, I'd rather they'd have given that priority.

Disregard my previous entry.

I didn't read the fine print! XD

URGENT NOTE: Due to Media Blasters copyrights, we are unable to ship this DVD to U.S.A. shipping addresses. If you live there and order this DVD, it will be automatically cancelled without further notice.

• Administrator
Disregard my previous entry.

I didn't read the fine print! XD

URGENT NOTE: Due to Media Blasters copyrights, we are unable to ship this DVD to U.S.A. shipping addresses. If you live there and order this DVD, it will be automatically cancelled without further notice.

Take that PanMedia! It's like a three section staff cracking you in the nuts.

"But still... you bastards... we'll send you... straight to hell!"XD

Kung Fu Bob,

Just checked out your pics! Dude your taking this Venom thing too seriously LOL!

Are your kung fu friends venomous? :l

• Administrator
Kung Fu Bob,

Just checked out your pics! Dude your taking this Venom thing too seriously LOL!

Are your kung fu friends venomous? :l

Yeah. Not deadly venomous though.

I've had half my finger swallowed by the frog. But it was an accident! He thought I was something to eat. He doesn't have teeth, so it was just his powerful bony jaw clamping down on me. It only hurt for a few minutes, and it made my wife and I laugh really hard. :D

The scorpions are Emperors, which are one of the biggest, nastiest looking species of scorpion... but, one of the least dangerous. The tiny, yellow, and clear looking scorpions are the ones that are extremely dangerous.

The Goliath Bird-eating Tarantula is more dangerous because of his urticulating hairs and the mechanical injury you would sustain from a bite. His fangs are about a half inch long, so it would be like having two curved nails sink into you... that then injected you with a painful venom! For details on my spider injury, please see my thread "BLINDED!" http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6909

Sadly, this tarantula- Mad Dog- died just yesterday. :( He was quite young, but this species sometimes have trouble molting (shedding their skin), and unfortunately that's what happened to the poor little fellow. :S

Yeah. Not deadly venomous though.

I've had half my finger swallowed by the frog. But it was an accident! He thought I was something to eat. He doesn't have teeth, so it was just his powerful bony jaw clamping down on me. It only hurt for a few minutes, and it made my wife and I laugh really hard. :D

The scorpions are Emperors, which are one of the biggest, nastiest looking species of scorpion... but, one of the least dangerous. The tiny, yellow, and clear looking scorpions are the ones that are extremely dangerous.

The Goliath Bird-eating Tarantula is more dangerous because of his urticulating hairs and the mechanical injury you would sustain from a bite. His fangs are about a half inch long, so it would be like having two curved nails sink into you... that then injected you with a painful venom! For details on my spider injury, please see my thread "BLINDED!" http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6909

Sadly, this tarantula- Mad Dog- died just yesterday. :( He was quite young, but this species sometimes have trouble molting (shedding their skin), and unfortunately that's what happened to the poor little fellow. :S

Right, I saw something on those Emperors on Animal Planet awhile back. Sorry to hear about Mad-Dog.....Pretty cool collection of species. Myself, I'll stick to fish and tropical birds. :D

• Administrator
Right, I saw something on those Emperors on Animal Planet awhile back. Sorry to hear about Mad-Dog.....Pretty cool collection of species. Myself, I'll stick to fish and tropical birds. :D

Hey, we should get our animals together! My turtles would eat your fish, and the spider would have eaten the birds! XD

Seriously, you should post some pics of your pets. I'd love to see them. And thanks about Mad Dog. I'll miss him. He was really fascinating to watch.

Sorry for this "thread de-railing". We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. :D

Hey, we should get our animals together! My turtles would eat your fish, and the spider would have eaten the birds! XD

Seriously, you should post some pics of your pets. I'd love to see them. And thanks about Mad Dog. I'll miss him. He was really fascinating to watch.

Sorry for this "thread de-railing". We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. :D

As for the animals getting together.............I'll pass. I've been a member of the forum for quite some time but Im still in the process of putting my profile together. Right! sorry for the commercial interruptions! ;)

The tiny, yellow, and clear looking scorpions are the ones that are extremely dangerous.

That would be the bark scorpion, very common here in Phoenix unfortunately.

There is nothing like the feeling of one crawling along your foot in bed.

Or seeing them crawl up a wall (the only scorpion able to do this).

Or seeing them point their stingers downward (again, the only scorpion able to do this).

So if you visit Phoenix soon make sure the bed you sleep on has glass legs. They cannot crawl up glass. If not, good luck!XD

It's the first Shaw to experience a dramatic artwork change I think. I always got used to Kara being next to Gordon, but she's pushed back more. I wouldn't have had the shot of the students though. Overall, it's alright I suppose and I'm definitely looking forward to upgrading - ridding of that annoying 5.1 bullshit with the false clapping and leathery-stretching sounds, etc.

Hasn't KungFuCinema's quote been used every time :D?

• Administrator
That would be the bark scorpion, very common here in Phoenix unfortunately.

There is nothing like the feeling of one crawling along your foot in bed.

Or seeing them crawl up a wall (the only scorpion able to do this).

Or seeing them point their stingers downward (again, the only scorpion able to do this).

So if you visit Phoenix soon make sure the bed you sleep on has glass legs. They cannot crawl up glass. If not, good luck!XD

Once again, sorry for going off topic...

I've only been to Arizona once, but I saw these scorpions while I was there. They're actually really cool looking.

I've never heard of scorpions climbing walls. That's both interesting, and disturbing! :)

What do you mean by "point their stingers downward"? All scorpion's tails naturally curl slightly at the end (over their own bodies), with their stingers pointing downwards. Can you explain?

Back on topic- I hope there are some cool extras on this release of MARTIAL CLUB. I'll be buying it either way, as I like the dubbing on this one. The end duel is still one of my all-time favorites! :D

Get a room you two!

The more I look at that artwork and the 'group', the more insinuating it becomes. Fed up with the brothel he'd been frequenting, the guy behind Wong Fei Hung has a change of heart and instead, seems to demonstrate an impressive boner to him - all of them standing in awe.

Ahhhh, please bring the other artwork back or make amendments :D!

Archived