The Orphan Bruce Lee colour version

bruceleeclones

bruceleeclones

I remember this getting discovered years ago, i was wondering how come its never made its way to DVD or anything?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi clones the film was shown at the bradford pictureville cinema back in 1997 and from what we were told is that a group of businessmen collectevly own the rights to it, i guess they must think that they have something valuable if its not commercially available, speak to andrew staton he can tell you more about this.

bruceleeclones

yeah i remember it getting shown, and reading the articles about it. after more than 10 years since finding the print of it, and still not releasing it, its just ridiculous. Suprised there is no bootlegs of it either

the colour one would be GREAT, but i`d be happy with the black and white one, andy staton once reffered to the bw version (i can`t remember if it was in a article or at a convention) i quote "this is a colour print not like the bw version that alot of us (may have said fans ) have managed to get hold of in the past"

so where are they ?

Well Steve Kerridge has posted some clips I haven't seen before from Bruce Lee's 'The Orphan' saying that it's a "future project".

The clips are taken from the colour subbed print and it looks like the source is VHS.

Archived