Kung Fu of Taekwondo

Guest Chinatown Kid

Guest Chinatown Kid

Seen where Soulblade released this film and was wondering if it was any good. Does it actually feature Taekwondo or is that just a generic aka that was slapped on the film? Is the fight action and story any good and worth picking up? This film came out in 74 so I'm suspecting basher style fights, any info would be helpful. Thanks. :)

Guest kungfufreak

I have the Soulblade.The Quality is very bad.Isnt copie from a old vhs fullscreen and bad, bad Quality.The Best is the DVD Cover.

Isn Story from a black american Pilot in the 2.World War.

He fights with Revolutonärs contra Japanese.

Film is good, DVD is bad.

My last Soulblade DVD.

Guest Zinda

From what i found out this is only copy of the film that exists, even the producer/ director does not even have a master. This is the only way to see this film, and the same version was released in USA. :)

It's common knowledge that anything released under 'Dragon dvd' is mediocre to bad quality. It's the ones clearly marked 'Soulblade' that are the shizizzle ;)

Guest Chinatown Kid

Thanks for the info guys, that's a shame about the pic quality. If this is the only print that exists is it still worth picking up and are the fights good and do they feature Taekwondo? If the film does then I'll still consider picking the Soulblade up even if the pic quality isn't too hot.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

No Taekwondo in it, not to my eyes anyway, its just your typical basher style action. Picture quality is shite and the film isn't anything to write home about either. I think Pegasus/Firefly may have released it under one of their annoying aka's too but I can't remember which title it was

Guest the dirty tiger

The film is very bad. I have the American video under another title, this film has many titles. I don't have my records here with me in Thailand :( But I believe it was also known as Valley Of The Double Dragons among it's many aliases.......:b

Cognoscente
On 7/31/2007 at 8:01 PM, Guest Jesse Smooth said:

Oddly enough, the star of the film (Kim Jin Pal) is a Hapkido expert who teaches in D.C.

Bruce could have used him to replace Ji Han-Jae for Game of Death.

• Like 2