NOOOOOOOOO!!!! My NINJA TERMINATOR DVD IS DEAD!

TibetanWhiteCrane

TibetanWhiteCrane

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It pixelated, it froze... and it was gone! I tried to jumpstart its brave little heart, but to no avail. :(:( Farewell, proud soldier.... you served me well.

I had the Hollywood Video dvd version, where can I get another?? Haven't seen it for sale anywhere in a long time!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hollywood DVD is up on ebay. Hollywood DVD also released "Martial Arts 1" (not up on ebay I'm afraid) and it's got Ninja Terminator, Ninja Squad, Golden Ninja Warrior and Ninja Dragon on 2 double-sided DVD's. A real keeper :D

TibetanWhiteCrane
yeah, my DVD won't play either. had to re-author it with DVDshrink. did you try that?

No, but maybe I should try that! Was yours the same version as mine?

TibetanWhiteCrane

No idea.... the one I had (Hollywood dvd version) was fullscreen, english dub, with nice pic quality ( im no A/V geek, so my standards maybe lower than others on this board).

I heard the video asia version is crap. Morgoth must know!

Morgoth Bauglir

It's not good or anything, but good enough for me to watch it about 20 times over the last few years. I've seen plenty worse that I still thought was watchable.

i have the Hollywood DVD with these fantastic Trailers included, should be the same. just try shrink it's free ;)

also hugging my 2.35 Greek VHS :D

k-3Aqvv7G8.jpg

Morgoth Bauglir

Dammit I am really jealous now. And of course you have to capture the best scene of the movie. i always wanted to see that Garfield phone in wide. Richard Harrison's finest acting moment in that scene right there:p

Love it when he say "Go to Hell!!" in that scene XD This particular Godfrey Ho Ninja movie must be the best of them all.

Morgoth Bauglir
This particular Godfrey Ho Ninja movie must be the best of them all.

It is definitely a contender.

Love it when he say "Go to Hell!!" in that scene XD

XD:)

Only the highest level ninjas are allowed to use Garfield phones, so you know that Harrison's character is a serious badass in this movie.

hey,

I'd give the edge to Ninja Commandments, a truly fucked up, surreal cut & paste movie. Combine the Louis Roth/Dickie H scenes with a Taiwan melodrama spanning 20-30 years and it's all becomes very entertaining the IFD-way. Love the opening line: You all may wonder where Rodney and Janet are..." (a line only fans of IFD would get the genius of) plus the fact that the ninjas don't age despite "being in the same movie".

Want it in widescreen badly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwCF0N_ONVc

hey,

I'm a child, I know precious little of what's good or bad in life. Don't deserve to. Hence Garfei phones for me.

hey,

who the hell needs subs as long as an IFD movie is in english? Care to elaborate, hermit? Aspect ratio, language, length?

hey,

I'd give the edge to Ninja Commandments, a truly fucked up, surreal cut & paste movie. Combine the Louis Roth/Dickie H scenes with a Taiwan melodrama spanning 20-30 years and it's all becomes very entertaining the IFD-way. Love the opening line: You all may wonder where Rodney and Janet are..." (a line only fans of IFD would get the genius of) plus the fact that the ninjas don't age despite "being in the same movie".

I don't know, do either of these movies have a Ninja Water Spider Assault Team?XD

Hey all I'm putting the finishing touches on my Ninja movie DVD collection and was working on my list. I thought I'd share it all with you in case some of you find it helpful, and if you have any additions or suggestions you'd like to make please go ahead. I know there are some good titles I'm missing out on but this is what I know of that is available on DVD that I have and/or am getting really soon.

The Ninja Collection DVD features:

Bionic Ninja

Death Code: Ninja

Ninja: American Warrior

Ninja in the Killing Field

Tai Seng DVD - Ninja Six features:

Ninja Hunter

Ninja vs Shaolin Guards

Ninja in the USA

Ninja in the Deadly Trap

Ninja vs Bruce Lee

Ninja vs Ninja

Life of a Ninja

Ninja in Ancient China

Ninja in the Dragon's Den

Duel to the Death

Ultimate Ninja Collection Vol. 1: Ninja the Final Duel / Venom of the Ninja

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Ninja Terminator

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Ninja Squad

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Ninja vs Mafia

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Leopard Fist Ninja

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Ninja in the Claws of the CIA

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Silver Dragon Ninja

Ultimate Ninja Collection: Ninja Dragon

American Ninja

American Ninja 2 / 3

American Ninja 4

Nine Deaths of the Ninja

Rage of Honor

The Octagon

Red Shadow

Shinobi: Heart Under Blade

Duel to the Death

Chinese Super Ninjas

The Super Ninja

The Ninja Collection

The Hunted

Enter the Ninja

Revenge of the Ninja

Ninja 3: The Domination

Pray for Death

Ninja Champion

Ninja Empire

Ninja: The Protector

Ninja Death

Ninja Death 2

Ninja Death 3

Aand I haven't watched these yet so I don't know if they actually have Ninjas in them or not:

City Ninja

Shadow Ninja

Wolfen Ninja

Wolfen Ninja 2

Archived