Big Boss 100% uncut?

soulborn

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Bruce Lee daft but the film runs more than 10 minutes short of the one I have and only has some guy talking about a beard and a pigtail?

Is there more than that or are we missing something?

Please list what is on this (£20 to download effort) other than the fact that Bruce might have watched it with Linda and the kids????

Sorry, I have no idea how to upload files.

Karlos

My question is bro

WHY WOULD WE WANT IT?

I saw The Big Boss 30 years ago. What is on it that makes us want to watch it?

Karlos

My question is bro

WHY WOULD WE WANT IT?

I saw The Big Boss 30 years ago. What is on it that makes us want to watch it?

If you don't know, I can't answer that for you, can I?

I suggest you ask the guys who actually uploaded it that question.

I have merely offered to share it - for FREE - with people.

I am going to pass copies along to people I know - eventually, copies will float out and everyone who wants to see it will be able to do so.

I am going to pass copies along to people I know - eventually, copies will float out and everyone who wants to see it will be able to do so.

id be intrested in seeing it, remember watching the old one on vhs what was released by rank with the painted cover pic.

Dude

If you have it - you've watched it, right?

What's on it? Why can't you answer because I don't know lol? Is that in a rule book somewhere?

id be intrested in seeing it, remember watching the old one on vhs what was released by rank with the painted cover pic.

Mate that version was released in 82 and was chopped to shit?:squigglemouth:

No, not had time to watch it yet.

Here's brief explanation of what it is (scroll to bottom of page):

http://thebigbossoriginaldub.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html

Yeah I've read it, bro.

I would like to know what scenes are "longer in places" so when you watch it, give us an update. So far it sounds like a tolilet pan of shit. Also, the file size is that small you could upload the whole thing on to YouTube if you like.

"No, not had time to watch it yet."

"Sorry, I've no idea how to upload files"

"please do not download again...problems"

Sounds very funny to me, if I was one of the first people to download what we have all been potentially been waiting to see for years, I wouldn't download it and then not watch it.

Is it me or is there something strange going on here?.:squigglemouth:

"No, not had time to watch it yet."

"Sorry, I've no idea how to upload files"

"please do not download again...problems"

Sounds very funny to me, if I was one of the first people to download what we have all been potentially been waiting to see for years, I wouldn't download it and then not watch it.

Is it me or is there something strange going on here?.:squigglemouth:

Actually, I've watched it now, but feel free to cast aspersions about me, it's fine.

The reason I didn't immediately watch it was because it was Xmas day and I had things to do.

I hope that's OK with you.

Truthfully, as I haven't watched BB in years I couldn't really notice anything that stuck out as "new".

Certainly, it's easier to notice what isn't there, although I think the brothel scene might've been longer?

The saw scene jump cut is really obvious in this print, as well.

I would love to do a side-by-side comparison of both versions, but I think that's better left in more qualified hands than mine!!

a rare big boss print from 1972 without any rare deleted scene:ooh:

that is strange

Not really. By the time this english dub version was put together for International export they had already cut the elusive extra scenes out due to the theatres needing a shorter film to enable more showings per day. And then cut's were made for violence.

There are a few extended scenes or shots in it, but I don't think they run long. I haven't seen it yet.

The run to the factory the morning after the cousins are chopped up and put in ice will most likely be in this print. And ofcourse the extended scene where Ah Kun describes the Foreman to Bruce. .....more?

I would not upload it to internet either and do potential damage to business of other...

Sorry sir . Are you joking?

Uploading a bootleg where is the crime?

Sorry sir . Are you joking?

Uploading a bootleg where is the crime?

Considering dude has likely paid some money for film reel I see nothing wrong he gets some return to his investment before those who think paying for anything which is possible to get free is waste of money put movie into mass circulation.

It`s not bootleg same way as panmedia releases.

Archived