Big Boss 100% uncut?

soulborn

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the strong sense that this is real. If this is the same guy that tried to put this out before, the reels were provided by Toby Russel. I'm very sure that the blog/seller is legit.

I too think this is legit... and this is coming from someone who is usually quite skeptical :tongue: After all, most of the clips this guy has posted I've never seen or heard before.

Now, this isn't to say it's an uncut print. If anything, it's actually missing snippets. HOWEVER, from what I've seen on youtube, it does have additional snippets of footage not present in any other cut. One example is after Ah Kun tells Cheng to talk to the foreman, he describes him as "with a beard and a pigtail" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCRBi6vsCk&feature=player_detailpage#t=18s).

While these seem to be minor extensions, I've always wanted to hear the full dub anyway, so these snippets are just bonuses. Here's hoping this guy actually pulls through with this. I've been waiting for this version ever since spring '04 when VideoAsia ALMOST released it on DVD!

I am currently downloading the film.........cost me £20. Worth a chance at least!

I'll let you know the outcome!

So, what, you send the money and receive a link, or do you have to wait until the guy responds?

So, what, you send the money and receive a link, or do you have to wait until the guy responds?

The link sends you to PayPal which I am a member. Pay your £20 and there is a button you click on to download the film to your pc.

At the moment it's 80% there for me!

The video has been downloaded on my pc.

Shame I cannot open it despite every software package available.

This has appeared on the Blog.....

"Due to technical faults

we are sorry to have to

SUSPEND this offer,

until further notice."

I have paid £20 for this and received nothing!

This is the reply!

Error - 2002: a bad public movie atom was found in the movie (Big Boss.mp4)

Comments are welcome people :tinysmile_angry2_t:

lol! That sucks.

I think for that much you should get an actual copy, not some low quality download (since it's an mp4, I assume it's ideal for ipods and handheld devices)...

Anyways, if VLC doesn't play it, nothing will. =D

Morgoth Bauglir

That is pretty low screwing people over on Christmas. I hope Santa stops by this guy’s house tonight and kills him, with a saw to his head of course.

right this is the email i just received (i didn't pay but i know others did):-

we are trying to make movie available

but are encountering problems and are trying to resolve

we have replied to four people and will reimburse

or post movie to them.

we are not ripping anybody off as i

said we are trying 2 make available

please b patient .

we have posted on blog,that offer is suspended

but are trying 2 pull down link

Hi all

Well....I've just managed to download it!! :bigsmile:

Having a quick look, it runs 1:24:12 (film ends at 1:23:38), and plays just fine.

I'll have a proper look at it in a day or two - although I can confirm there's NO saw scene.

Naturally, I'm locking it away and making sure no-one but me ever sees it.

Kidding, of course - I'll start putting copies out to people over the next few weeks.

The video has been downloaded on my pc.

Shame I cannot open it despite every software package available.

This has appeared on the Blog.....

"Due to technical faults

we are sorry to have to

SUSPEND this offer,

until further notice."

I have paid £20 for this and received nothing!

This is the reply!

Error - 2002: a bad public movie atom was found in the movie (Big Boss.mp4)

Comments are welcome people :tinysmile_angry2_t:

hutchy, I got the same problem when i downloaded last night. For a while i thought I had been scammed because even my emails were being returned "undelivered".

But then I finally got a reply saying they were having technical issues and would send a new link once they get it sorted. Or a refund.

And boy, mp4 461mb is a lousy size for dvd video huh? Very disappointed in that part. :(

I mean, even 750mb avi file would have been better but 461mb!!!

I hoped for atleast 1GB. Shame.

If they're gonna leak it finally and charge us for it, might aswell do it properly. dvd files.

tangshandaxiong

@ Karlos

Sounds very good! Seems that we`ll finally be able to watch this gem :) As expected just a few snippets of extra dialogue but it`s the dub and music score that makes it different.

And boy, mp4 461mb is a lousy size for dvd video huh? Very disappointed in that part. :(

I mean, even 750mb avi file would have been better but 461mb!!!

I hoped for atleast 1GB. Shame.

I have some movies in mp4 and even they`re around 200MB they`re pretty watchable. Though I`d preffer avi/mkv formats.

Hi all

Well....I've just managed to download it!! :bigsmile:

Having a quick look, it runs 1:24:12 (film ends at 1:23:38), and plays just fine.

I'll have a proper look at it in a day or two - although I can confirm there's NO saw scene.

Naturally, I'm locking it away and making sure no-one but me ever sees it.

Kidding, of course - I'll start putting copies out to people over the next few weeks.

So is it ok to download now guys?, at http://thebigbossoriginaldub.blogspot.com/ there is still a message saying that the offer is suspended, but no such message at http://www.lunglee.co.uk.

Cheers.

I'd leave it for now, until they specifically say it's back up and running and error free.

To be honest, although they're on the level, the organisation behind it is woeful.

EDIT: Friend of mine just got this email:

to XXXXXXXX

please do not download again...problems

we will b in touch very soon either 2

arrange reimbursement or 2 mail out

film 2 u.

sorry for the inconvenience

I'd leave it for now, until they specifically say it's back up and running and error free.

To be honest, although they're on the level, the organisation behind it is woeful.

EDIT: Friend of mine just got this email:

to XXXXXXXX

please do not download again...problems

we will b in touch very soon either 2

arrange reimbursement or 2 mail out

film 2 u.

sorry for the inconvenience

Ok, thanks for the advice.

Does sound a bit dodgy if I'm honest. Technical problems suddenly appear as soon as they have someone's money.

Why don't they just be on the level and sell a DVD-R for £20? It's still way too expensive at that price, but at least you'd be getting something physical and better quality than a lousy MP4 file.

Archived