Big Boss 100% uncut?

soulborn

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it will be good to see some new titles getting released by Vengeance on UK shelves again.

Is there any word on a release of Sword Of Justice? I have 3 different prints but the print on the Rarescope trailer is far superior with it being widescreen.

Actually is there any word on Rarescope putting any titles out at all here in the UK?

One is the print that FLK put out, the 2nd is the print that WTGNY put out and the only thing I can remember about the other release is that it is fullscreen & dubbed along with Korean subs and looks like it has been transferred from VHS.

You are right, FabHui - Massacre Survivor was supposedly up for release on Toby's label around 5 years ago - for unknown reasons, it didn't come out.

:(

Killer Meteor
You are right, FabHui - Massacre Survivor was supposedly up for release on Toby's label around 5 years ago - for unknown reasons, it didn't come out.

:(

I suspect the costs of making new video transfers from prints are too prohibtive. Vengeance tends to use existing video masters

shaolin drunkard

I do not know this area well but was saw scene actually filmed?I know stills exist but did it ever end up to film?????

I've been following this thread for a while and have found it most interesting, being an avid Bruce Lee fan. For what it's worth, I don't believe Steve Kerridge has those uncut scenes, he's got nothing to gain by keeping them to himself.

It's funny how times have changed, I remember running down to the video shop and renting out the original VHS Rank Video version which were, even at that time pretty awful.

Then after a while I managed to get my hands on a poor copy of WOTD which although had the full Norris/Lee fight I'd never seen before, it must have been a 10th generation copy.

Then in 1990 I bought back from Thailand a Japanese Pony video of Boss and Fist and I really thought I was the bees knees!!!!..

It was brilliant at that time, widescreen, as uncut as you could get then (or so I thought), terrific quality.

And we are here today, with all the video companies promising "rare unseen footage" as seen over the last few years, nothing new at all. I hope we don't all give up on this cause, maybe, just maybe there is hope.

Whatever happened to venomsfan's "Saw in the Head" scene? I don't see him making it free to the fans, or open source, which he seems fond of...

noooooooooooooo

the topic that won't die is back! :cry:

EXACTLY!! :tongue:

Whatever happened to venomsfan's "Saw in the Head" scene? I don't see him making it free to the fans, or open source, which he seems fond of...

I asked VenomsFan directly a few months ago and his reply was unintelligible - I've still no idea if he has it or not...

Morgoth Bauglir

venomsfan said he had the saw in the head and would only trade it for something really rare. Then much much later he said he actually didn't have the saw in the head scene. That was the most confusing thread ever on this forum I think.

venomsfan said he had the saw in the head and would only trade it for something really rare. Then much much later he said he actually didn't have the saw in the head scene. That was the most confusing thread ever on this forum I think.

Thanks for the explanation, I think I just stopped reading that old thread after awhile. It was either stop reading the thread, or give up the will to live.:tongue:

:yociexp76:

Time to lock the thread and throw away the key!

A-f**king-greed. Until someone has 100% proof of the footage finally seeing the light of day, everyone, frankly, just needs to shut the hell up about it... and this is coming from a hardcore Big Boss fan.

If this even exists+other rare stuff see light one day chances decrease all the time.Items might get lost or damaged and maybe owners pass away and those who heritage have no clue what they have and throw it away:squigglemouth:

Archived