Stunt/Brutality films

bolofan

thedirtytiger

There was an Americn video of Retreat Of The Godfather, I forgot who but I do have it. It was rather mad, I really liked it. I have some cool stills in a mag too ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
make believe

Kung Fu Kids 2 looks great. It's what the Power Kids should have been. Is this easily found on dvd? Amazon and Ebay have it listed on VHS for some absurd prices.

I definitely want to see Mirage as well.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah Mirage looks amazing.

I got Kung Fu Kids 2 in the Jackie Chan and the Karate Kids Collection. It comes with Kung Fu Kids 1 and 2, The Incredible Kids aka The 5 Kung Fu Kids, Kung Fu Kids Break Away, Old Master starring Jackie Chan's teacher Yu Jim Yuen, Kung Fu Cook, Jackie Chan Invincible Fighter and Killer Meteors.

I found Kung Fu Kids 2 to be the best movie in the collection by far, so you may want to go to the trade forum.

I have to say this is one of the coolest threads I've come across while being a member on this forum...'Mirage' & 'Naughty Boys' have now pushed their way to the top of my movies I need to buy yesterday list!

It makes me wonder how many more films like this are out there that I've never heard of!

One Armed Boxer, how were those films?

I just watched Kung Fu Kids 2, and I had to add it to this thread.

OAqQUKv2jCg

at 1:57, how the hell did he spin like that, I could not see any wire :ooh::ooh:

One Armed Boxer
One Armed Boxer, how were those films?

Naughty Boys - buy now...it's readily available from the Joy Sales Legendary Collection! Some silliness involved as with any movie from that period, but based on pure martial arts and stunt insanity, hard to go wrong!

Mirage - remains completely elusive, I'd kill to get my hands on a copy though!

at 1:57, how the hell did he spin like that, I could not see any wire :ooh::ooh:

dunno but it was funny,maybe they sling shotted him or something.

Naughty Boys - buy now...it's readily available from the Joy Sales Legendary Collection! Some silliness involved as with any movie from that period, but based on pure martial arts and stunt insanity, hard to go wrong!

once I have some cash I'll give it a go. :bigsmile:

Could always try the Thai film "born to fight", Just a small description.

Born to Fight (Thai: เกิดมาลุย, Kerd Ma Lui) is a 2004 Thai action film directed by Panna Rittikrai. It followed Ong-Bak: Muay Thai Warrior, on which Panna served as martial arts choreographer, and featured more of his "no strings attached" stuntwork. Many of the actors in Born to Fight were Thai national athletes. The film was a remake in name only of Panna's first films, a B-movie action movie that he made in 1979. While the remake contains a couple of similar stunts to the original, the two films are otherwise vastly unrelated.

Archived