Stunt/Brutality films

bolofan

Morgoth Bauglir

rdenn if it wasn't for you I would have never heard of Mirage. That is the definition of a "stunt/brutality" movie.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bit hard to get hold of. There's a raw VCD and DVD, but theyre tricky to find. FLK are opening again for Christmas...they'll have it.

Have you seen Yuen Biao's Above the Law? Crazy stunts in that one.

I still need to watch that one myself.

Jackie Chan's Police Story is my favorite hardcore brutal sunt movie. The last battle is INSANELY hardcore. I rewatched it so many times. Plus PS has my favorite Jackie Chan acting performance.

thedirtytiger

Mirage came out on video in Africa full creen English dub. As for stunt films, you all absolutely must see NAUGHTY BOYS starring Jackie Chan's number 1 stuntman Mars, it is jaw dropping in the extreme !!!! The stunts are just mind bogglingly amazing ! Some of the best action I ever saw, Mars is the number one guy for me.

I still need to watch that one myself.

Jackie Chan's Police Story is my favorite hardcore brutal sunt movie. The last battle is INSANELY hardcore. I rewatched it so many times. Plus PS has my favorite Jackie Chan acting performance.

I agree, I used to have a dubbed VHS copy of PS years ago, I made everyone watch it. You'll love Above the Law, Biao might even be a little crazier that Jackie with some of the stunts in that movie.

I'll look for NAUGHTY BOYS but I'm worried what I might find on line searching with that title.

City of violence was O.K, I watched it when it came out. I thought the plot was pretty cool but I didn't really get into the film as a whole.

Cheers for the suggestions guys.

City of violence was O.K, I watched it when it came out. I thought the plot was pretty cool but I didn't really get into the film as a whole.

Cheers for the suggestions guys.

did u try any of the transporter movies? the hose fight in the 2nd movie was very brutal. the 3rd one will be in theaters late this month.

You may want to try some of the Stunt People movies and shorts. While not exactly Oscar worthy plot of acting wise some of the action and stunts are really something to behold...

ZmFFbQrZtFI

One Armed Boxer

I have to say this is one of the coolest threads I've come across while being a member on this forum...'Mirage' & 'Naughty Boys' have now pushed their way to the top of my movies I need to buy yesterday list!

It makes me wonder how many more films like this are out there that I've never heard of!

I have never heard of Mirage. I watched all of the youtube clips and I really want to see this movie now. Has anyone seen the flk version? How's the quality?

Great thread, im always on the lookout for more of these type of flicks unfortunately a lot of em are hard to get a hold of.

This stunt from Fatal Termination is pretty crazy though i haven't seen it, its got Moon Lee in it.

pt 1

pt 2

Tiger on the Beat 2 is supposed to have some outreageous stunts in it too

In the Line of Duty 4 is pretty good for brutal fights and crazy stunts although it is VERY dated (obvious use of doubles, second rate acting, cheesy slow motion shots) lol

silver hermit

that looks pretty mad. i admit i would have skipped an andy lau rosamund kwan based actioneer but those stunts are pretty sick.

Archived