THE PUMA - TV SERIES made in Germany

kowloon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it only lasted 1 season, but Mickey Hardt ended up playing the lead baddie in Twins Effect 1 and he did a series of martial arts films as a former kickboxer turned photographer, Max Havoc. The first film, Curse of the Dragon, was pretty good for a B-movie, but its sequel, Ring of Fire, was pretty bad but only because the fight scenes were shot in the dark and they had Dean Cain play the villain and he just wasn't close to Hardt's level.

On 11/3/2008 at 5:47 PM, daisho2004 said:

I have the Movie Puma I think its with the same Guy, it was a German rip of Die Hard pretty Good movie though.

It is. I have the pilot TV-movie on VHS. Granted, no subtitles, but it does have a Die Hard feel to it and features Mickey taking on the likes of Mike Lambert among others. One fight scene has the theme music of Back to the Future playing LOL

The complete title is translated The Puma: Warrior with Heart (Der Puma: Kampfer mit Herz)

You can stream the series here (but remember no subs): https://www.tvnow.de/serien/der-puma-kaempfer-mit-herz-6970

derpumastill.jpg1665114,wJregTGOCEPY6IF3jqMh8Mrjj255+EF5

Archived