Rares

falkor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently surrounded by a mountain of Rares! Where do I even begin?

Heroes of Shaolin - wide, sub

Golden Mask - wide, eng, uncut (based on German print)

A whole bunch of new IFDs (any one of them could have Korean footage)

The quality on this is pretty good...

DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER-0000.jpg

DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER-1111.jpg

Shaolin King Boxer - wide, sub

That really does look nice, Falkor! I have been looking to get this wide for ages. It is such a good movie. It sucks not having a chance to see it in all its widescreen glory!

I really need to get a hold of this...

Now if someone would put out a wide print of Born Invincible...

Cheers!

Let me know Falkor if you are making these avialable for sale. I would be interested in Two Assassins of the Darkness, Bandits Prostitutes and Silver, Eagle Fist, and Golden Mask in chinese language.

Some should already be on the site. I still have to complete another task before I go back to adding more films to the site. Trade is always an option if you guys can find me some rares or Ocean Shores upgrades or something I might need. Chingdog, you got any lobby cards left to get rid of?

I don't have any lobby cards left except for Mantis Fist and Tiger Claws of Shaolin. I do have some original ocean tapes...I have them listed under the marketplace section.

Its going to be hard work to try and work out which OS, if any, need upgrading. It might be best to trade sometime next year unless you can think of any rares I might be interested in; feel free to email me or send me a PM sometime to discuss further... I'm always open to trades.

Archived