Rares

falkor

Nice; keep us posted! I got the original Chinese lobby set if you guys need it (I regretebly missed a few emails of yours over the past 6 months).

sure. this VHS is surely cut, being from Singapore :( ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't realise they put out a subtitled print, so perhaps there is no difference. I will have a look to see if I've got them other releases to compare...

I don't think there is a subbed version of the Revenger out there. The other dvd's were all dubbed to my knowledge.

I don't think there is a subbed version of the Revenger out there. The other dvd's were all dubbed to my knowledge.

That's what I thought... Got about 10 things happening at once right now, but about to check up upon old releases of Revenger.

Yeah the other versions are dubbed.

Thanks mate! How do you fancy your chances at finding the Flyer Of Young Prodigy film; perhaps its listed at the TaiwanDb(?), though I'm crap at dealing with characters.

Morgoth Bauglir

Directed by Cynthia Rothrock:o:o That is something I need more info on!

BTW good fights in that movie. Really good!

Morgoth Bauglir

I'd believe it if you told me she directed that sex scene in Sworn to Justice, just to show off her big ass XD:)

Morgoth Bauglir

It's really the only thing worth watching in the movie (unless you like cheesy movies, then it's a gem). She also shows off her nice silicone frontside. Sorry to go off topic falkor, I will stop myself and not comment again on it, because I could talk about Rothrock's big ass all day. Some days it's all I think about:kiss:

18a.jpg

18b.jpg

18c.jpg

Butterfly 18 - wide

ass.jpg

ass2.jpg

Buddha Assassinator - sub (VHS rip)

crystal.jpg

Crystal Fist - wide

den.jpg

Ninja In the Dragon's Den - japanese version

myst.jpg

Mystagogue - wide Ger/Eng dubbed/subbed

phoenix.jpg

Phoenix The Ninja - wide eng

red.jpg

Red Dot Chivalry - remastered subs

Oh mannnnn! You're starting to tick me off now! XD

I watched this over the weekend.

It was full frame and I kept saying to myself .. "This is good but why can't it be wide?" (sigh...)

Cool flick. LYM looking very sharp though, if what Toby said about his foot is correct, he certainly didn't look injured here (or hid it well).

18a.jpg

Butterfly 18 - wide

do you have any available screen caps from Raging master's tiger crane widescreen? I never knew a widescreen version was available. Thank you very much.

Archived