Vote for more screenshots at RareKFM

falkor

As part of the ongoing RareKFM Updates process, which aims to provide information and screenshots of the various kung fu movies in circulation, if there are any movies you would like to see added to the catalogue first then you can Vote for desired title(s) by clicking the appropriate button on the page linked below. Even if you want to vote 10 times or more for a particular movie then please feel free to express yourself, and we will do our best to prioritise--for future updates--which versions we check (based on the highest votes). Let's imagine there's a movie starting with the letter "T" that you are curious about... Given the current process whereby films are checked alphabetically, it may take up to a year before this movie/version appears in the catalogue. For this reason, I hope the majority will view the following as an adequate solution to the problem:

http://www.rarekungfumovies.com/unchecked.php

As titles *gradually* get added to the catalogue, corresponding entries in the above list will be removed. In fact, most of the titles starting with letters # to B will be removed in the next few days because they are already in the catalogue.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What have you voted for Mark, you naughty man? You want that Bed Companions, don't you? :) No worries; for the sake of Hwang its being added for tomorrow's update. ;) Also, check the message I left you on my old rusty forum.

I voted for Treasure of Bruce Lee :) would love to see the widescreen version u have of it !

Just checking it now and its got medium borders BUT its anamorphic, so could be made 2.35:1 or thereabouts!

Archived