looking for The Bruce Lee in Action Prints

makone

does anyone have the Bruce Lee in Action Prints, they are 9 multi action sketches i remember them from the magazines of the 80`s...thanks in advance

post-668-144191883297_thumb.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also remember the good old days with GIKO and Cimac!! Does anyone know what happened to Tim Ward the pre-owner of GIKO?

yeah i used to know tim ward for a brief time thru association with andrew staton, tim went onto run a business called martial arts merchandise (mam), i bought some bruce lee books and videos from him, don't know what his upto now.

• Administrator
shaw's star are better than all of this.

There's no reason to write that here except to be obnoxious. :o So... duly noted.

Seriously, don't you get enough rudeness on the street? This is a place where people come to relax and rap about their hobbies. If you ask nicely for any Shaw stars photos, someone would post them for you. So try to treat others the way you would like to be treated brother. :D

Seriously, don't you get enough rudeness on the street? This is a place where people come to relax and rap about their hobbies. If you ask nicely for any Shaw stars photos, someone would post them for you. So try to treat others the way you would like to be treated brother.

Amen, brother.

Archived