Killer Wears White KF TheaterDVD no final & where t´get

Guest thundered mantis

Guest thundered mantis

Damn I´m furious! >: To make it short: the dvd I got doesn´t contain like the last 10 minutes of the movie. The whole story, is this:

Like a month ago I watched some incredible clips of "Killer Wears White" fights on youtube courtesy of rdenn (again :D ) and I was truly amazed. So I searched and found that the movie was available on DVD under the aka of "Ghost of the Ninja", released by label "Kung Fu Theater". I didn´t know it, but those cheapo labels are always comin´out of nowhere, and the movie was cheap as dirt, so I bought it.

Arrived yesterday, I pop it today; I watch it, man Tung Wei is superb in this one. And, 1:24:00 mark in the movie, Tung Wei finally meets the killer in white, final fight is gonna happen. But no, I get a red screen and "The End" on it. I wish I had a camera with me on that moment to take a picture of my face and put it as my avatar on the forum.

Anyway, after the heat passes, what I want is to look for an complete version of the movie, be it on VHS or DVD. Anyone has a version "with final of the movie included :rollin " an can tell me what version an where to get?

I think this movie is also an aka for Shadow Ninja, and have read morgoth talking about this one being on Martial Arts 50 movie pack. Morgoth, in case you´re reading this, could you please comment on video quality (is it too pixelated or not) and if it has the end fight?

Thanks guys!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this version is the most common version in the US on video, and now on DVD. The original distributor cut off the final fight to make the running time. :o

Guest thundered mantis

When I got owned by the DVD player I was in rage; the movie had been building tension till the climax, the fightin´had been terrific, and, finally! Tung Wei vs Yen Shi Kwan. But, oops, "the end".

But now it just seems funny :lol The kung fu genre aficionados must be like the lowest life in fandom. There must be some sort of bad karma on us :rollin

BTW I´ve edited the title of the thread. Considering Linn´s info, I felt a less apocalyptic tone would suit better (thanks for the info, Linn!)

Guest morgoth

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!???????????????/

THey cut off the final fight?????

That is a horrible story. Sorry you had to watch the whole movie without seeing the ending. It is one of my favorite endings. Get the 50 or 20 pack, they both have the ending. Picture quality is just fine on both.

Guest thundered mantis

Thank you morgoth I was hoping you would read this, as I had read your review of the pack on amazon and you seemed happy enough with the movie. I suspected that one had to contain the final bout! :D

Will go for the pack!

Guest morgoth

Don't expect nothing special abotu the pic quality. It is just like your average Tai Seng release or whatever. Kinda washed out, but no pixel problems whatsoever. And if you made it through my whole 50 pack review, then you are a trooper! I promise my reviews have gotten better since then.

Guest morgoth

I forgot that Lam Ching Ying helped do the action in this. I can't say enough good things about this movie. Definitely my favorite Tung Wei performance. When the real "the end" shows up on screen, I guarantee you will have a smile on your face T-mantis.

Does anyone have this movie WITH the complete ending? The ending used to be on youtube, but not anymore :(

cooksandkungfoodle

anyone sell me a copy or maybe we can do a trade of this film..sounds amazing!!

Archived